Post-Game Talk: Heritage Classic: Canucks lose 4-2 to the Senators - Blame The Closed Roof

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Trade Edler and Bieksa for prospects, go for the tank.

Hamhuis-Tanev
Garrison-Diaz
Stanton-Corrado

...we can hold out like that, I think.

Nov 1, 2011
Garbage hockey from a garbage team.

Felt like we might be one player away but with Daniel going down and the general crap play from our best players other than Kesler, might as well call it a season. Don't think Torts is a good fit for a rebuilding team either, so he should go.

VeteranNetPresence

Disco Super Fly.
Dec 8, 2011
Vancouver
good:
+kesler

bad:
-terrible decisions from coaching and management
-the fake cotton snow
-poor weather
-terrible defense
-terrible forward production at ES
-gillis' beard

John Bender*

Henrik, Burrows, Hansen, Higgins all garbage today :laugh:

Henrik was horrendous today. He's so bad now, I don't know what you do with him or Daniel. If only Gillis waited on those contracts.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Henrik was horrendous today. He's so bad now, I don't know what you do with him or Daniel. If only Gillis waited on those contracts.

If Burrows and Daniel could finish even a fraction of their chances Henrik would be at PPG pace.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I really wish we still had Hodgson right about now

No

I don't. Kassian is at least doing things.

I'm looking forward to next season. I had low expectations coming in, they got high in December but now I'm just accepting that it's a transition period.

I sat through the Keenan and Messier years willingly, I'll sit through this too.

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Well...I managed to make it through the Keenan years I think I can make it through this **** show ;) In for another 5 years of suckage :D

Bro Horvat

2011 Truther
Mar 20, 2013
Vancouver
I ain't even mad to be honest. Just hope that people can finally see what this team actually is.

...what does that even mean? Have you been reading these boards, reading the papers or just observing the general buzz of Vancouver? I don't think there is many people that put much stock in this Canucks team right now.

stuffradio

Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
I went from being REALLY angry, to just depressed

Don't worry, you'll be numb soon. When you're numb, it'll go from depressed to apathy. Hooray for apathy for everyone! I can't wait to see how many people turn down season tickets and force Aquilinis to sell.

SergioMomesso

Mar 8, 2011
At least we can be sellers come Wednesday. Hopefully this loss will wake up Gillis and blow it all up.
Henrik and Daniel were non factors. Burrows looks like a minor leaguer. Booth was his usual self. Kassian played 3 good shifts.

It's time to go younger and let the kids play.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Trade Edler and Bieksa for prospects, go for the tank.

Hamhuis-Tanev
Garrison-Diaz
Stanton-Corrado

...we can hold out like that, I think.

try and get as many picks as possible for next year and tanking would be a good idea. great year to tank.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad