Confirmed with Link: Heinola 2 years 800k

Skidooboy

Jun 22, 2011
L4 Kordylewski Cloud
I'll be honest. there's a lot of hopium around here and a lot of you seem ready to anoint him a top 4 starter.....but I have yet to really see him deserve the accolades and hope.

when he did make the team out of camp? it was more about lack of options and injury than him earning it.... then he was VERY sheltered, and was...ok...that's it...just ok.

I've been watching many here praise him like he's the second coming and I haven't really seen it....so this contract? It's very reasonable.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
Northern MB
I'll be honest. there's a lot of hopium around here and a lot of you seem ready to anoint him a top 4 starter.....but I have yet to really see him deserve the accolades and hope.

when he did make the team out of camp? it was more about lack of options and injury than him earning it.... then he was VERY sheltered, and was...ok...that's it...just ok.

I've been watching many here praise him like he's the second coming and I haven't really seen it....so this contract? It's very reasonable.
Maybe here, but I’ve seen a large contingent of the Jets fanbase elsewhere on social media say he’s trash, soft, a bust, Sami Niku 2.0, etc.

But I’m with you. Good contract, hopefully we see him catch up on what’s been a delayed developmental curve to this point.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Lack of options? That defense was one of the better ones in the f***ing league. And he outplayed every young player competing for spots. He needs to do that again and not get injured.

Jesus christ you old hags.

I'm old enough to remember being told that he wasn't gonna sign here lol

Hopefully he gets a shot at 3LHD with Miller as a partner

And a shot, not a gift. May the best player win between him and Stanley. Rotate them every 2nd game if they get complacent :laugh:

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Lack of options? That defense was one of the better ones in the f***ing league. And he outplayed every young player competing for spots. He needs to do that again and not get injured.

Jesus christ you old hags.

And a shot, not a gift. May the best player win between him and Stanley. Rotate them every 2nd game if they get complacent :laugh:
Honestly, I don't think that a platoon would be the worst thing in the world. Let Heinola play against good, fast teams and let Stanley play against teams like Minnesota who are slow and dirty lol

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Didn't have have any leverage to demand more. This could be very good for the team if he can grow into a key player over the next few years. This essentially giving the org an extra two years on his elc.

I think only Cole is left now as far as RFA's.

Skidooboy

Jun 22, 2011
L4 Kordylewski Cloud

You are spinning a lot of nonsense about a kid with 8 games

Best D in the league?
DeMelo,Dahlstrom, Pionk,Morrisey, Poolman, Niku, Heinola,Bitteto,Beauliau Kulikov, Sibsa?

Last edited by a moderator:

trebendan

Aug 13, 2010
Didn't have have any leverage to demand more. This could be very good for the team if he can grow into a key player over the next few years. This essentially giving the org an extra two years on his elc.

I think only Cole is left now as far as RFA's.
Lundmark’s an RFA.

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
did I call you names you piece of garbage?

You are spinning a lot of nonsense about a kid with 8 games

Best D in the league?
DeMelo,Dahlstrom, Pionk,Morrisey, Poolman, Niku, Heinola,Bitteto,Beauliau Kulikov, Sibsa?

what the hell are you smoking.
Just curious, Ville made the team last year out of camp, how are any of those players you listed from 4-5 years ago (or longer) relevant?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad