Confirmed with Link: Heinola 2 years 800k

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
PLD says hi...:towel:
Damn for some reason I thought Rob Blake signed that contract. Regardless PLD getting traded was the only reason Scheif and Helly signed. And I doubt the Jets put out pressers about Stanzilla coming back to ship him off...Especially with a better contract than Ville...the kid is now in the prove your worth stage after a long and somewhat bumpy development road...

Reactions: macmaroon

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
A good 2 year show us what you can do contract. Now the big question... will he actually get to play?
I think barring an injury or catastrophically bad tc/exy Ville will get a legit shot this year. With his waiver eligibility and contract there's no way he doesn't get picked up.

I guess there's a possibility he just sits in the pb but it's up to him at this point. He has to come into camp with the mindset that he has to give the coaches no choice but to play him.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Damn for some reason I thought Rob Blake signed that contract. Regardless PLD getting traded was the only reason Scheif and Helly signed. And I doubt the Jets put out pressers about Stanzilla coming back to ship him off...Especially with a better contract than Ville...the kid is now in the prove your worth stage after a long and somewhat bumpy development road...
It was the only way PLD could get the extra year on his contract if the Jets signed him. I wonder if Rob Blake regrets the trade? I know Chevy doesn't...:sarcasm:

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Chevy signed him to the contract so it could be 8 years, but it was Blake's contract IMO.

Time to see how Heinola performs in the NHL over a longer period. If he can use his skating and smarts, great. If he can't perform over the long term, then at least the team knows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad