HBO Parts 1 & 2 Discussion - *SPOILERS* All 24/7 Talk Here

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
They aren't our team of course they are boring. I'm sure they think we are boring too because that episode was boring. As for going out, do you really think they are going to talk about there personal life in front of the camera ?

I don't care about their personal lives. I just found it strange that the Datsyuk banter was the best thing they could take from probably 2 hours of dinner conversation. Usually young hockey players joke around, rip into each other, you know.…entertaining stuff. I'm not sure we're going to see much from the Detroit side this series.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Any working links? Links provided seem to be what HBO is currently showing (ie not 24/7).

Just wait and watch it on Sportsnet with a few bleeps and some commercials inserted. Incidentally, for those who haven't noticed, Sportsnet is showing it in an hour and 15 minute time slot -- so it doesn't look like they're cutting any content for commercials.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

What exactly was "epic" about that episode? The part where Carlyle gets his bread stuck in the toaster or the shot of Phaneuf walking away in bicycle shorts?

is it uploaded anywhere yet?

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

Man is Detroit a boring team. Six of their young guys go out to dinner and the most interesting thing they talk about is how amazing Datsyuk is?

Also, is it just me or does every Redwing player except for Alfie have a lisp?

maybe it's one of those things that once participants in a reality show have seen previous years they curb their behaviour thinking how they'll look on t.v

Phaneuf was so pissed about that suspension. Did anyone see Kessel in the clip where they were all on the exercise bikes after the game, everyone was going hard on them and Kessel was barely moving :laugh:

so i guess we can say he's improved from his bruins days and that story where julien says 'the gym is that way' and he laughs and walks away :laugh:

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
People who are concerned about watching a censored version shouldn't be. There was very little swearing in this episode. Lupul dropped a few f bombs during his fight with Voynov and Carlyle did too during locker room speeches. That was about it. Watching the Sportsnet version won't affect the quality of the episode whatsoever.

TrueBlue86

Oct 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
looks like they kept it very vanilla this year and stayed away from any controversy

they hardly addressed the whole glass incident in florida. also, with both teams losing you got to think the coaches got more 'passionate' than that, especially with certain players

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
looks like they kept it very vanilla this year and stayed away from any controversy

they hardly addressed the whole glass incident in florida. also, with both teams losing you got to think the coaches got more 'passionate' than that, especially with certain players

what glass incident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad