HBO Parts 1 & 2 Discussion - *SPOILERS* All 24/7 Talk Here

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
****in weak they didnt have the Dallas game... Wish they would have had the Ottawa game that would of been good. At least we'll get to see the Chi game next week!

I honestly think - if you look at it:

they wanted to show how both teams are struggling. Detroit's issues + our issues. so by showing the Dallas game (which was weird - they WERE there) it wouldn't have fit the narrative.

I don't know how Detroit did this week, but I don't think it was super stellar either.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
Lupes trash talk was hilarious, and Voynov trash talk was even more hilarious. :biglaugh:

Quality production though. It's good thing Lupes and Howard don't play on the same team, they'd give their trainers fits.

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
I thought it was pretty great. Then again I love anything to do with Leafs. Just the first episode, next week should be even better.

Gotta love Dion and Loops. Also even though Phil was barely shown he is such a loveable manchild.

Lol leave it to Toronto fans to be complaining already. Now cause that Bryzgalov **** everyone expects there to be a player like that on our team.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Not exactly what I expected, was disappointing from what I thought it'd be, but still pretty cool. Hopefully next weeks is better

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Phaneuf was so pissed about that suspension. Did anyone see Kessel in the clip where they were all on the exercise bikes after the game, everyone was going hard on them and Kessel was barely moving :laugh:

Feb 24, 2004
Awesome. Really enjoyed it. It did a great job (to me) of what it felt to be a fan of the leafs (again....to me).

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Man is Detroit a boring team. Six of their young guys go out to dinner and the most interesting thing they talk about is how amazing Datsyuk is?

Also, is it just me or does every Redwing player except for Alfie have a lisp?

GifKing*

Oct 24, 2013
Lupes trash talk was hilarious, and Voynov trash talk was even more hilarious. :biglaugh:

Quality production though. It's good thing Lupes and Howard don't play on the same team, they'd give their trainers fits.

Everything lupul said in that trash talking after the fight will be bleeped out tomorrow when it airs in Canada. What puss' we are.

Thank god i streamed HBO tonight.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Man is Detroit a boring team. Six of their young guys go out to dinner and the most interesting thing they talk about is how amazing Datsyuk is?

Exactly what I thought after their 2nd segment. lol

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
The Joe Louis area is so garbage my god. Why do people want to play there...The walls are still concrete blocks.

DatsyukianDeke*

They aren't our team of course they are boring. I'm sure they think we are boring too because that episode was boring. As for going out, do you really think they are going to talk about there personal life in front of the camera ?

GifKing*

Oct 24, 2013
Babcock is a way better coach then carlyle....

Carlyle highlight of first episode

" i got my toast stuck in the toaster (embarrassed laugh)... MAINTENANCE , come here "

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
they weren't in Ottawa - HBO was doing the Florida/Detroit game

Do you know if they were at the St.Louis game?

If so I assume next week the first half will show the St.Louis loss and struggles then end with us dominating Hawks. That's if they only show 2 games an episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad