GDT: Haut-Canada @ Bas-Canada | Probably historically unaccurate edition | 7pm | CBC, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Gionta's still on the PP :laugh: :cry:

If Therrien had balls (and a brain), he'd shorten his bench in the 3rd and give big mins to Subban, Markov, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, Eller, Briere, and Gallagher.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
...Subban on the PP passes to...Bouillon??...WTF IS HE DOING OUT THERE WITH SUBBAN ON THE PP??...that's it, Therrien needs to GTFO now...:shakehead

Because I'm pretty sure Subban played the full 2 minutes of that PP. Markov needed off. MT doesn't seem to want to put a forward there.

At this point, I'll take Pleks on the point again.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
If this is the product that MB and this high paid staff puts on the ice you have to wonder if they are just sucking the money out of the cash cow...because this is awful!

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
When the list of players playing well tonight is much shorter than those that suck....well we are in for a LNG night...Ottawa has our number and we suck on Sat nights...team has character...really Bergevin...not from what I am seeing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad