GDT: Haut-Canada @ Bas-Canada | Probably historically unaccurate edition | 7pm | CBC, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HABS win CUPS*

Lucky picture of our captain for the 3rd period come back. 1-0 with it.

koivu1.jpg

:cry:

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
So nobody wants Gionta who has been on the trade block for a month...hint MB...don't re-sign him
nobody wants Bourque
Nobody wants Boullion
nobody want Crankshact
PLEASE trade DD while he is hot NOW!

We have nobody in Hamilton ready...but we can take the loses if we see the team get bigger and with more prospects!!!

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Strange game thus far. I got a strange feeling that the habs will come back in the 3rd with a couple goals.... Just a feeling

You'll need 4 guys on the rush to break the ottawa logjam... Markov has the right idea.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
So nobody wants Gionta who has been on the trade block for a month...hint MB...don't re-sign him
nobody wants Bourque
Nobody wants Boullion
nobody want Crankshact
PLEASE trade DD while he is hot NOW!

We have nobody in Hamilton ready...but we can take the loses if we see the team get bigger and with more prospects!!!
yeah... let's tank. That'll make Subban want to stay. :laugh:

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
I'm very surprised that Therrien's plan of 1 offensive line (Desharnais' line), one defensive/offensive line (Plekanec's line), and 2 afterthought lines isn't working!!

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Therrien shouldn't be fired yet. I think a trade is needed to change things up before we let him go. We need a team shake-up and then give him one more chance. And if that doesn't change anything, I think Therrien's days are numbered. Well, they should be. But I fear Bergevin is in love with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad