Waived: Happy Trails Dale Weise (Waived - Unclaimed)

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I am currently filling out legal paperwork to get Jori's last name changed to Wehtera so we can get him on the waiver wire.

Also,

tumblr_pd2k5kpZkf1r1ult6o1_400.gif

Worse, they send them to Ottawa.

Haha, while you’re at it do one for Andrew WackDonald.

Maybe Fletch is just working backwards? Next up Voracek for Pesce!

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I'm saddened that our rookie had to be around players like Dale Weise and has such an assessment. There are so many more talented players he should have been spending time playing with.

I don't mind this. Weise may be mediocre but he isn't a serial killer (except of scoring chances). And if he has been saying the right things to Patrick to get him re-energized, so much the better for Weise as a good teammate.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I'm saddened that our rookie had to be around players like Dale Weise and has such an assessment. There are so many more talented players he should have been spending time playing with.
I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about talent. For all we know Weise may have been a great mentor off the ice.

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
I don't mind this. Weise may be mediocre but he isn't a serial killer (except of scoring chances). And if he has been saying the right things to Patrick to get him re-energized, so much the better for Weise as a good teammate.

I don't mind it either, I am being sarcastic. lol. He did probably spend a bit more time around the bottom forward group just based on how he was played - that surely would have his relationships with them bolstered a bit more

Reactions: BernieParent

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
Relax about Patrick's comments regarding Dale Weise.
They are from the same town. They are friends. They have a bond.
Clearly, Patrick is not saying Wiese is the best linemate he's ever played with, just the best teammate. Patrick has played with the likes of Lindblom, Voracek, Simmonds, Konecny, etc...

Intangible locker room presence. Why can't Patrick be friends with Weise without you lot having ridiculous hot takes? Relax.
Relax. Dale. Enjoy the bus rides and stop speaking in third person.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Meh, I don't get excited about moving out scrubs.
I get excited about moving in talent.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Seems you are the one that can't take humor at Dale Weise's expense...perhaps you need to relax?

Are you saying I lack a sense of humor because I don't jump on the bandwagon to insult the man based on his physical appearance?

Guess I'm just a square.

Reactions: Mkoll

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
Are you saying I lack a sense of humor because I don't jump on the bandwagon to insult the man based on his physical appearance?

Guess I'm just a square.

Huh. You got defensive when we joked that Nolan Patrick said he was the best teammate he had. Those comments didn't involve appearance at all. Is this a Dale Weise pseudo account?

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Go to lunch, no news. Come back from lunch, elapsed time approx. 1 hour, 130+ posts about Dale Weise getting waived. The angst is real.

This is obviously good news. Whether or not it leads to a future move, Dale Weise is the kind of zero-factor player this team desperately does not need with the supposed embarassment of riches of prospects and draftees. Obvious statement comes a day late, and a dollar short.

Fare thee well, Dale, upon some other yonder team, nobeit the Flyers.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
They don't have to waive Lehtera. He'll be gone after the season no matter what.

Moving out Weise means even more free cap space for next season.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Go to lunch, no news. Come back from lunch, elapsed time approx. 1 hour, 130+ posts about Dale Weise getting waived. The angst is real.

This is obviously good news. Whether or not it leads to a future move, Dale Weise is the kind of zero-factor player this team desperately does not need with the supposed embarassment of riches of prospects and draftees. Obvious statement comes a day late, and a dollar short.

Fare thee well, Dale, upon some other yonder team, nobeit the Flyers.

Go for an early supper. Maybe MacDonald will get traded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad