Waived: Happy Trails Dale Weise (Waived - Unclaimed)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
I guess I’ll give fletcher and homer til the deadline before I get salty about who went first. We were all like “wtf” when hextall was canned and hakstol remained, then they fixed that. I mean if they can keep clearing out the garbage and—the critical part—get the kids into the lineup in a zero pressure situation to acclimate then it’s a win.

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
source.gif

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Edmonton should claim him..... 'full court press'

Yep, they should pull the trigger, trust their scout, and see a silver lining in having Weise in their line-up. Chiarelli should be asking where the secretary at to send the shadow fax to Fletcher. He's no black beauty like Simmonds but no one will accuse Weise of not having spirit. If Mr. Ed Snider were still alive, he would be stirring up a tornado to get this done.

Okay, I'm done now. Don't put me on ignore.

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
I feel like we’re in a cycle of our current GM just cleaning up after the man screw ups of the guy before him... I like the move though, obviously.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Pretty clear that Hextall didn't understand sunk costs. He was perfectly fine letting guys who were stalwarts for Hakstol go, like VdV, Manning, etc. But if they had any term left he wanted to squeeze any possible value out of them. Pretty disastrous philosophy in sports management.

Reactions: rajaampat

nuclear reactor

Apr 5, 2010
I’m glad Weise has been put out to pasture but I don’t see any wingers on the Phantoms who would significantly outproduce 5 goals, 11 points in 42 games (including Aubekubel).

Reactions: hatcher

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Don't do that to me....I think you mean AMac (which is just as bad) but don't ever imply Manning is back on this team again.....sheesh
oh shit, lol that's funny . Yea i was going to say ithought we were trading Simmer to Edmonton for Talbot and Mandog . That's what i was going to post so had him on my mind when i meant AMac . I was just going to try and stir the pot and apparently i did accidentally .
The PURGE has started .

Reactions: WestrnPhlyr

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
yet the Jori and AMac remain

You'd think there is some character clause that would allow us to get rid of Jori and NOT have to pay him. He is being charged. Not just a witness or cooperator, but charged which means there is evidence against him that would prove he violated the drug policy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad