Hamilton Bulldogs & Wheeling Nailers 2013-2014 Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

habitue*

I know what you are saying dude, and well done, but John Ferguson had no support, no money, no training, and sacrificed his head and body for Habs.

I think Ferguson should be recognized by Habs more than he is. He was a brutal, killing insane MOFO. He would do anything to help Habs win. Anything.

He protected Gros bill, and Yvan as a rookie, Savard, Pocket Rocket, Lemaire as a rookie, and so many other great Habs players.

There is no comparison. You are reaching comparing this kid to Ferguson.

But well done. If Fournier has this attitude, he will not match JF, but he could still be crucial when Habs contend.

My dream is to have a killing french enforcer on Habs, who also has decent skills. Man I would love that. When a Quebec guy is tough, no one is tougher. :nod:

That guy is playing for Colorado: Bordeleau. :(

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
I agree, having only 25% of all players 5'9 and under in the league is not high enough.

Yeah but do we have a choice right now? Keep in mind he could be the one replacing Gionta if he is shipped or even next year. I know he is small but so is Andrighetto too. We have to adapt now there is no other choice unless MB makes a move. I wouldn't mind giving a shot to Ghetto too.

PricerStopDaPuck

Jun 30, 2012
My Lines Next year:

Hudon-St Pierre-Andrighetto
Bozon-Leblanc-Collberg
Holland-Vail-Thomas
Tarnasky-Nattinen-Blunden

Tinordi-Pateryn
Beaulieu-Ellis
Thrower-Dietz
Of course some of these could be with the big club.

goforit

Apr 14, 2010
Montreal
So, what's up with Dietz guys?

Has he been playing well lately? I just saw that he's only played 26 games. Healthy scratch or injured?

Thanks!

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
My Lines Next year:

Hudon-St Pierre-Andrighetto
Bozon-Leblanc-Collberg
Holland-Vail-Thomas
Tarnasky-Nattinen-Blunden

Tinordi-Pateryn
Beaulieu-Ellis
Thrower-Dietz
Of course some of these could be with the big club.

A very talented group of fwd's, the problem is five will need to clear waivers. Leblanc and Naatinen being two recent high draft choices, that may draw scrutiny from NHL teams. Where are Nevins, Fournier and Crisp in the ECHL, not very likely IMO.:nod:

Analyzer*

So, what's up with Dietz guys?

Has he been playing well lately? I just saw that he's only played 26 games. Healthy scratch or injured?

Thanks!

Near the start of the season he got hurt. Broke his hand I think it was.

PricerStopDaPuck

Jun 30, 2012
A very talented group of fwd's, the problem is five will need to clear waivers. Leblanc and Naatinen being two recent high draft choices, that may draw scrutiny from NHL teams. Where are Nevins, Fournier and Crisp in the ECHL, not very likely IMO.:nod:

Crisp IMO should stay his overage season. Nevins and Fournier I couldn't find a spot I liked them at.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Crisp IMO should stay his overage season. Nevins and Fournier I couldn't find a spot I liked them at.

Collberg and Hudon are very talented, but their physical size in the AHL will be a detriment, no doubt about that. Hudon has a bad back & concussion problems already, these are big red flags for the AHL game. :( but true.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Collberg and Hudon are very talented, but their physical size in the AHL will be a detriment, no doubt about that. Hudon has a bad back & concussion problems already, these are big red flags for the AHL game. :( but true.

Yeah, just look at how much gallagher struggled.

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad