GDT: Habs @ Pens | October 13th 2015 7PM | RDS, CITYM, ROOT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Markov over 16 minutes after 2 periods. The guy will be out of gas in the playoffs yet again this year if this keeps up all season.

Kents polished head

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Subban plays like crap. Price not having his best game. And Beaulieu acccumulates dumb mistakes in the offensive zone.

Still, we'll still hear about the same excuses and the same culprits here.

Oh, and glad everyone sees who was and is the right choice for captain. Was never a hard choice in my mind.

Oh, and Emelin is miles ahead of beaulieu. Great game by him tonight. He's so underrated among this fanbase

Last thing; replace weise with dsp on the 3rd. Pretty please...

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Need a real third line center. The trickle down effect to the other lines is killing them tonight

Funny that RDS panelist (Brunet I think) was shifting the blame on DD's wingers for that lines slow start..:laugh::laugh:....looks like it has nothing to do with DD..:shakehead

It's still early in the season so hopefully they can turn it around and fast

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
We have one. Desharnais has been good the last bunch of games. What we need is actual third liners, not Weise. I said last year, and I'll repeat myself. Weise may look like he can play on other lines, but he's just a very good fourth liner who has diminishing returns the moment you slide him up.

When you have to play your fourth line because you are scared that your third line cant handle the opposing center, there a problem.

You are clueless if you dont think MT is hiding DD from Crosby and Malkin. There is a reason he has little ice time and its not his linemates

Drakkar

Apr 8, 2004
Irvine, CA
Subban plays like crap. Price not having his best game. And Beaulieu acccumulates dumb mistakes in the offensive zone.

Still, we'll still hear about the same excuses and the same culprits here.

Oh, and glad everyone sees who was and is the right choice for captain. Was never a hard choice in my mind.

Oh, and Emelin is miles ahead of beaulieu. Great game by him tonight. He's so underrated among this fanbase

Last thing; replace weise with dsp on the 3rd. Pretty please...

I don`t agree on Beaulieu. He has had a few good offensive shifts.
Emelin is having a really good game though, several nice clean hits.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Some people notice errors more than solid plays. It must be frustrating to only see the negatives.

... What glaring errors? Literally nothing pops into my mind. Some posters are making an habit out of criticizing the guy out of retribution for the hate some other less... unanimous players get.

It's a silly game, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad