GDT: Habs @ Pens | October 13th 2015 7PM | RDS, CITYM, ROOT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Pittsburgh turned it up a notch. We have real opposition now.

I'll echo what some others have said; the Galchenyuk line needs to play a lot more. No matter the match-up.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Galchenyuk played over 10 minutes. Semin and Eller just over 8 minutes.

Edit.. NHL.com just updated TOI. Galchenyuk played over 11 minutes. Semin and Eller just over 9 minutes.

Drakkar

Apr 8, 2004
Irvine, CA
Well, I expected a tough game against a, let's face it, a very good offensive team. Not the best second period, but it`s not too bad. Playoff-mode Fleury is helping us a bit.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
You should be in the Habs region, but, again, this game is regional and is only available on City TV Montreal. Check if you have that and you will see the game there.

I think I may have had a french hockey package last year but I don't think that would include the city feed? I remember watching the habs on City last year for sure.

There is no baseball tonight and I'm watching the city feed on hockeystreams. Nothing on cogeco kingston though. I'm positive I'm in the Montreal feed area.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Need a real third line center. The trickle down effect to the other lines is killing them tonight

We have one. Desharnais has been good the last bunch of games. What we need is actual third liners, not Weise. I said last year, and I'll repeat myself. Weise may look like he can play on other lines, but he's just a very good fourth liner who has diminishing returns the moment you slide him up.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Not a great 2nd period, but at least we got a bit of pushback with the Chucky & Pleks lines late.

That DD line is a horror show in its own end, DD's 1st period notwithstanding. He should switch Weise & DSP in the 3rd. At least DSP can play some D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad