GDT: Habs @ Pens | October 13th 2015 7PM | RDS, CITYM, ROOT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
3rd line is worrying me, which makes Kassian's loss so much more frustrating. Imagine adding Zack's set of skills to this roster.

Don't think skills are the problem on the third line. They need someone who can play defense. That's supposed to be Weise' role but he's decided "**** everyone else I'm gonna cherry pick".

Kents polished head

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
By the way, Im not expecting subban to be just "ok". When you're earning 9M off the salary cap and that you're called one of the best Ds in the league, you're expected to have an impact on the game. Now i see a guy who's wont have an impact physically, wholl miss his shots, wholl lose his board battles and wholl overcomplicate things out there.

He's not cutting it. He to step it up. Big time.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

Yeah, especially in that 2nd period we were getting beaten along the wall or in the corners regularly and the Pens were allowed to just walk in on Price. The D are really getting pressured, and our forwards aren't helping them out. If the puck does get to one of our forwards, they mishandle it and/or can't get it out.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
3rd line is worrying me, which makes Kassian's loss so much more frustrating. Imagine adding Zack's set of skills to this roster.

By the looks of it, he would have started on the 4th line either way... Maybe even as the extra attacker.

I really like Weise, but if there's one player that's actually having a tough start to the season, it's him. I think he's a better fit on the 4th line either way, but he has proven in the past that he can jump in in a more offensive role just fine for even extended periods of times. He'll settle in eventually.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
... What glaring errors? Literally nothing pops into my mind. Some posters are making an habit out of criticizing the guy out of retribution for the hate some other less... unanimous players get.

It's a silly game, really.

Perceived errors.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
I think DD saw the GDT this morning.. He's playing verry bad.. Anyway, we need a 1st line center, Yuk as 2nd and Plek as third.. DD out obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad