GDT: Habs @ Pens | October 13th 2015 7PM | RDS, CITYM, ROOT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Apparently the game was supposed to be on City Montreal. Those of you who get it, check back in case it was an internal fuster cluck.

Yes, that's what I've been trying to convey. This is a regional game, unlike a typical Sat night one. It's not on all of City channels. Only on the Montreal one.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
The things you can do when you don't let the other team dictate the pace of the game...

If we can keep that up, we're going somewhere.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Excellent period once again from lines 1,2 & 4

I wish the 3rd line would play better hockey.

Pens look bad... Half Asleeo? I don't know..

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Okay.... just got online .... does anyone else notice how BAD our passing is. Can't pass or receive one this year.

The game is so fast now, the moment you let the puck slide off the stick or have to look down to relocate the puck, you have a man on you.

I counted three chances that were missed because the forward couldn't recieve the pass cleanly.

Markov's play is also worrying me a little bit

On the positive, very strong on the puck and our pursuit has been terrific so far this year.

Davebo*

Desharnais with a nice defensive play, saving a goal there. Not a peep from anyone?

Thought so.

:shakehead

Many posters noticed. Not everyone is watching a perfectly synced up stream together. Folks watching a broadcast see the action ahead of those on a stream. Keep that in mind, and don't forget to actually read the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad