GDT: Habs @ Pens | October 13th 2015 7PM | RDS, CITYM, ROOT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
Can't say enough good things about the 4th line. Mitchell's backcheck on Crosby, steals the puck leads to a Flynn scoring chance. Really good.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Apparently the game was supposed to be on City Montreal. Those of you who get it, check back in case it was an internal fuster cluck.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Never thought I would say that but I think I love my team this year.

I mean every freakin lines contributes and are doing things well in their own way. Chucky line are amazing at puck-possession. Fourth line is amazing at grinding and they are not dummies either.

Either Therrien was replaced by an alien or it's Ramsey doing minor miracles behind the scene. Whatever the case may be, it's working.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
To mention that stream link is in first post? How is it illegal and posting a link in the thread not? lol

Admins can demod the mod and claim innocence with links within the thread pretending they didn't see it. It would be hard to say they didn't know about it if you plaster it in the thread title of the most active teams board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad