Post-Game Talk: Habs make it to the SC Finals!!!! Beat Vegas in OT!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

What the f*** did I just watch
Mods Delete if NSFW sorry , im drunk and laughing hard at this

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

At least it didn't go as far as that Philadelphia Eagles fan who at the urging of a raucous crowd, ended up eating excrement from the pavement as they were going crazy downtown, after their win.

Still, someone actually placed a fireworks stick in his butt -- how amusingly disturbing. :laugh:

Last edited:

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
I hate when guys rag on Gally. Even when he doesn't produce, he live it all on the ice. People talk about Danault but this whole line made it hard on the other teams by their hard work.
gallagher, weber, and petry all have busted hands. weber's shot when he scored, at full wind was only in the 80's mph. he's clearly far from ok. in practices before the playoffs, friedman reported that he couldn't use his right hand to shoot at all.

just admire what he's doing right now, because when he retires, were going to realize the shit he played through...

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
WELL HOLY HUMPING BELUGA WHALES!

Just got in from St Jean Baptiste & it was one for the record books.

Habs are Best in the West & Kings of the North!

Caufield gonna be a star & he isn't even a rookie yet.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landside,
No escape from reality
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
From NBC's game feed:

5ehd6j.jpg

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
gallagher, weber, and petry all have busted hands. weber's shot when he scored, at full wind was only in the 80's mph. he's clearly far from ok. in practices before the playoffs, friedman reported that he couldn't use his right hand to shoot at all.

just admire what he's doing right now, because when he retires, were going to realize the shit he played through...

I was almost wondering if maybe Perry has busted hands too. He had some troubles controlling the puck tonight.

Reactions: Habs13 and Runner77

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
This would have been a much tougher series for Montreal with Lehner in net, IMO. Robin did not allow more than 2 goals in regulation, in both games that he started.
I think it's the other way around. They should have played Fleury, no matter what. It would probably be the same result but now DeBoer looks like an idiot.

Reactions: Habs13

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Congrats on making it to the finals. I'll be cheering for you guys regardless of the opponent.

Question though, what's the deal with you guys being able to pack outside the arena but they're enforcing social distancing outside? If they're going to allow it outside, why not just allow it inside to make it a better atmosphere inside the arena? I can't imagine what it would've been like for that game had you guys had a packed house.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Congrats on making it to the finals. I'll be cheering for you guys regardless of the opponent.

Question though, what's the deal with you guys being able to pack outside the arena but they're enforcing social distancing outside? If they're going to allow it outside, why not just allow it inside to make it a better atmosphere inside the arena? I can't imagine what it would've been like for that game had you guys had a packed house.
That's what we keep saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad