Post-Game Talk: Habs make it to the SC Finals!!!! Beat Vegas in OT!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I think this run to the cup final is even more unlikely than Vegas' a few years back. Maybe not before the season started, but if we were in regular divisions we finish 12 points out of the playoffs and even behind the Rangers.

We're now 4 games away from glory and we have a human cheat code in net. We can definitely do this.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Robin est sur les nerfs. 1591520170-ronaldinlutin.png

Reactions: Kimota

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Real hockey fans don’t riot. That shit needs to stop. Guarantee you most of the people doing the actual rioting couldn’t name more than 2 players on the team and haven’t watched a single game in their lives.

Celebrating is perfectly fine. But when you break windows, steal items and damage other property, you’re a f***ing piece of shit.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I hope my fellow HF Habs homies are staying safe and NOT participating in any stupidity like burning cars and flipping buses.

I actually hope Montrealers learned from the last couple cups.
I'm home with my windows open and I hear honking every few seconds. Love this feeling.
We deserve to celebrate after what we've been through with Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad