Post-Game Talk: Habs make it to the SC Finals!!!! Beat Vegas in OT!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnHab

May 24, 2006
overseas...
Most of the years Bergevin been our GM, things werent so rosy. But now he hit the home run with all these additions to the roster. Im happy for the Bergy, congrats to our Joker. He is also montrealer, so it must be extra special moment for him from that angle too.

We need 4 more wins baby!

souzouqui

Mar 26, 2006
Montreal
I have a very young kid so I couldn't scream when they scored. And my girlfriend went to bed after the 3rd because our son likes to wake up super early.

So to celebrate, I ran to the bedroom, and jump ON the bed, on my girlfriend, while she was sleeping. I think she might hate me now hahahaha.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Well I never saw this coming at the start of these playoffs for the Habs..

I've thrown my fair share of criticism toward MB over the years and more will likely come in the future but seeing how happy MB was after Lehky scored was very satisfying to see for me. I couldn't be happier for the guy especially for all the crap he's taken over the years.

There's a lot of work left to do and the job isn't complete yet but I'll be happy when these playoffs are finally over now since I've gotten very tired of eating nothing but crow for the past 5 weeks now. :)

Congrats to the Habs for making the finals..

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I won't be able to sleep.

You want to know what excites me the most about this run ? The prospect that Carey Price, the guy that has shouldered the majority of the teams success over the countless years is finally got a team in front of him that could net that dude a cup. Hes literally won everything else, except for lord Stanley and the guy f***ing deserves it for the bullshit that this organization has done . How many times did he make insane saves or drag those sorry ass teams to wins? ALOT.

So magical.

Also Watching the youth has been a freaking treat. How refreshing is it to see legit talent instead of goober slap shots to the crest ala Pleks etc? Oh man...
LETS f***ING GOOOOO

GO HABS GO Bring on the next 4 wins and lets make this run official. (Islanders I hope)!!!!

Let me make some crow pie and eat those god damn words of Marc Biceps Big Mac Bergie of " Anything can happen in the Playoffs!" That f***ing guy.... I am laughing so hard at that right now.... f***in Bergie..... looks like he got me good here :laugh:

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
He absolutely did not steal every series but he's been outstanding. The whole team is playing terrific... everybody

without Price it would be the Leafs winning the North. He shut down Marner, Matthews, and everyone on the Leafs except Nylander. Carey Price is to 2021 as Patrick Roy was for 1993. He is the best goalie in the NHL BAR NONE.

Reactions: dinodebino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad