Post-Game Talk: Habs make it to the SC Finals!!!! Beat Vegas in OT!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
I’m in shock.

love y’all, even the eternally negative posters and the anti Berg crew.

mad respect for this incredible board, you all make it a bit better, just like every player and coach and management oh this current Habs edition.

enjoy it and take care of each other, our war is coming

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
E4spM4DVIAobVTX

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
I have a very young kid so I couldn't scream when they scored. And my girlfriend went to bed after the 3rd because our son likes to wake up super early.

So to celebrate, I ran to the bedroom, and jump ON the bed, on my girlfriend, while she was sleeping. I think she might hate me now hahahaha.

I know the feeling man. 10 years ago I would have screamed at the top of my lungs and ran down the street going wild.

Now, we have a 2 and a half year old here at home who’s sleeping and I would be in massive trouble if I woke him up. :laugh:

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
Anyone who wants tampa is crazy.

I maintained that Vegas was a better matchup for the habs when many wanted Colorado, and anyone is a better matchup than tampa.

Islanders will be the tougher match up. They never give up. Their fans are loud as 100 stadiums all the time for full 60 minutes.

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
I have a very young kid so I couldn't scream when they scored. And my girlfriend went to bed after the 3rd because our son likes to wake up super early.

So to celebrate, I ran to the bedroom, and jump ON the bed, on my girlfriend, while she was sleeping. I think she might hate me now hahahaha.

XD :laugh:

Dharvey08

Jan 21, 2021
Well I never saw this coming at the start of these playoffs for the Habs..

I've thrown my fair share of criticism toward MB over the years and more will likely come in the future but seeing how happy MB was after Lehky scored was very satisfying to see for me. I couldn't be happier for the guy especially for all the crap he's taken over the years.

There's a lot of work left to do and the job isn't complete yet but I'll be happy when these playoffs are finally over now since I've gotten very tired of eating nothing but crow for the past 5 weeks now. :)

Congrats to the Habs for making the finals..
Lol apart from a delusional fan who would have seen this coming ?

Reactions: sheed36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad