Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the Kings who played back-to-back

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Dvo killed us in the last 10 minutes.

Clear 2 on 1 - doesn't do anything. Doesn't pass, doesn't shoot. Just blanks. Gets the puck taken.

Another odd man rush, Hutson streaking down the ice throws it cross crease.. Dvo misses the puck completely.

Sent out for a D zone faceoff, loses it insanely clean. 3-1. Game over.

The guy either just doesn't care or is that bad. In either case, waive his ass. I've seen enough.
The game is clearly going way too fast for Dvorak. Takes way to much time to do something every times.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
...how many rookies??

Ahhh so maybe the rookies aren't the issue!? ;)

It's a mix of both. You have a very young team and the bedrock supposed to support the youngsters is pretty unsteady... So you'll get brutal game like tonight for no rhyme or reason.

Reactions: Habs13

durojean

May 29, 2007
It was always going to be a hard year, next year is the real one.

Still… we look like we are regressing.

Slaf looks like first half of the season Slaf
Suzuki looks odd…
Caufield look better than last year but the other two actually look worse…
Dach looks like the unproductive Dach, he lost his spark but it’s ok he deserves time he lost almost 2 years.
Hutson is playing too much. I understand that he looks good but we are going to expose him.

I’d say
Caufield Suzuki Kapanen
Heineman Dach Slaf
Armia Newhook Gallagher
Anderson Dvorak Evan

Guhle Barron
Hutson Savard
Xhekaj Mailloux

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
And holy crap is Arbor Xhekaj ever lost like wow I didn't expect this.
He’s neutered. Fear of making mistakes or being demoted. Fear of playing his game in case he gets the odd penalty. Fear of fighting because the D is then short handed (and this isn’t his fault because Habs don’t have enough grit, size or intimidation up front)

And he’s not the only dman who looks lost

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
He’s neutered. Fear of making mistakes or being demoted. Fear of playing his game in case he gets the odd penalty. Fear of fighting because the D is then short handed (and this isn’t his fault because Habs don’t have enough grit, size or intimidation up front)

And he’s not the only dman who looks lost
^^^This!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad