Post-Game Talk: Habs lose in Boston

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
For my standards for Anderson that was a great game. Gally and Hutson also played exceptional. Suzy and Slaf have to get it together, not near enough compete or urgency. We will be in the lotto again, the lack of talent is a huge issue but we can’t even say we are out working the other teams either at this point. Also gtfo Matheson.
Anderson was one of the best forwards...Says everything right there.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Team is soft soft soft.
Right now, it matters not that much. But in due time, you will NOT need a BB on a bottom 6. You will not have a Gallagher either who is too slow despite the scoring. You will not have a Anderson who glides. The bottom 6 right now are not made to start momentum. In due time. Hopefully.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Bruins are a good team, got humiliated last game and this was their home opener. They were waiting for this game so a loss was predictable. I only really have one issue.. this constant collapsing in our zone and on the pk. Wtf is going on with that?? How many times can let the point players walking in and take a slapper from the high slot??

Last edited:

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
You played against an experienced team with one of the best NHL defense include using the first pass. And look who was the best in offense. Experienced players (Evans' line) and only young Hudson in defense (from not so big players). It's a growth issue, nothing wrong with that. Also all of them played very agressive hockey.

But with all due respect, Barron shouldn't be in the roster IMHO, he wouldn't be in the top 4 even in Columbus with all the injuries to defensemen. And if Gudbranson, Bernie, Peeke and Bayreuther are in the top 4, that says a lot.

Maybe it is time for Pazzetta.
Boston defense maybe good. Their forwards are crap.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
I know some of you hate him but Anderson at least works hard and imo had a good game.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I am not giving up on him. I feel for any D paired with #52
His suck-a-tude was far worse when they paired him with David Savard.
Savard was skating in cement which is why they moved Hutson off his line.
Hutson/Guhle were great but it destroyed our other two pairings.
We missed having a Struble able to rotate in.

Reactions: Pomee

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Give time to Xhekaj everybody. He missed the end of the season, and barely played in preseason. It’s always longer for bigger guy to start. Look at Slaf. It’s not like we are a good team anyway.
Why give him time? Trade him so when other teams take liberties with our skilled players, Barron or Hutson can stand up for them

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
What if Gally has 30 goals come the TDL?

I know what you're thinking!

GQh2s6BW8AAuM-i.jpg:large

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Bruins are a good team, got humiliated last games and this was their home opener. They were waiting for this game so a loss was predictable. I only really have one issue.. this constant collapsing in our zone and on the pk. Wtf is going on with that?? How many times can let their point players walking in and take a slapper from the high slot??
The collapsing was happening far more than just on the PK.
We turned turtle in our zone the very second the Bruins had sustained pressure.
The amount of space we give teams is ridiculous flippin' acres of it.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I don't agree with the Barron bashing. Don't be surprised if he makes mistakes when he's suddenly playing every other shift and his partner is having a terrible night. I saw him be physical at times and I liked his involvement with the puck. His usage should be gradual though. Not 0 to 100
My concern is he hasn't improved since being acquired. Am I wrong?

Reactions: Riddick412

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad