Post-Game Talk: Habs lose in Boston

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I understand your post but why are they playing so nonchalantly? They are general skating out there and that shouldn't be given the nature of the contracts awarded. At least Caufield is contributing but Suz and Slaf are sleepwalking. It's unacceptable given the dollars committed to them.
You’re right, it is unacceptable, and I’m sure they think the same

Rough start to the season, definitely not a first in NHL history, fully expecting these guys to find their game sooner then later

Reactions: OldCraig71

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I can't watch the games because of my work. I do 5pm to 3am. Can you tell me if Hutson have played good even his 2 points? Thanks guys

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I will tell you if Hutson played good.

Let e watch the game again.

Yeah I know that it's been 1 day left. But I drink right now after my shift. I just wanted comments from all-time Habs fan in this thread. Because I hate to re-watch game already over. Even if I already watched highlights and comments on twitter lol

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I can't watch the games because of my work. I do 5pm to 3am. Can you tell me if Hutson have played good even his 2 points? Thanks guys
He was on the first D pair with Guhle after the 1st period, has the 2nd TOI at EV of all Ds (after Guhle and it's like 3-4 more minutes then the 3rd D) and they are the only Ds to not be scored on despite playing against top opposition. I think Marty thought he was playing very well...

He's going to be on PP1 soon. He tilt the ice way too much.

Reactions: jaffy27

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $766.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 5