Post-Game Talk: Habs lose in Boston

Trenbohabs

Sep 25, 2024
and yet I see people here wearing pink glasses that say Montreal isnt a bottom 6 team yet. Caufield is a 2nd liner, Slaf is a 20 years old who shouldn't have the pessure to be on a 1st line, we got no top 2 D, bottom 9 is atrocious, goalies are terrible. Be patient guys ;)

TheBlob

Dec 26, 2010
Not saying the loss is on Primeau, but if Montembault goals like he did in the season opener on a long term basis, he deserves to be in the net for the next 2 in 2.

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Good to see Gallagher, Armia, and Anderson contributing well after the first couple games.

We need more of our young guys going though. Suzuki, Slafkovsky and Dach especially - they are among our best and need to be our best if we are going to have a chance at a wildcard spot.

Hutson and Guhle have looked very good. Newhook and Caufield have been pretty good too, but will need to continue to find consistency. Matheson needs to clean his play up in a big way, and we need Struble instead of Barron.

As much as I'd like to see a first/second line shuffle, I doubt we'll see it unless we go on a pretty good L streak.

Jul 6, 2016
Good to see Gallagher, Armia, and Anderson contributing well after the first couple games.

We need more of our young guys going though. Suzuki, Slafkovsky and Dach especially - they are among our best and need to be our best if we are going to have a chance at a wildcard spot.

Hutson and Guhle have looked very good. Newhook and Caufield have been pretty good too, but will need to continue to find consistency. Matheson needs to clean his play up in a big way, and we need Struble instead of Barron.

As much as I'd like to see a first/second line shuffle, I doubt we'll see it unless we go on a pretty good L streak.
First: he has to play less. No more than 20-21 minutes per game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad