Value of: Habs First Pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Been some rumours Habs may go off the board with their pick. Guy they like slated to go later in draft. Our pick currently sits at 6th. Wondering what it's value would be to trade down? Ideally something between 8-25th. If a Team close to cap wants to move big contract. We have 20 million in caproom this summer. Could be a match?

Sens got Debrinkat for 7th last year, but this is better draft. Kings got Fiala for 19th. We could look this years version of similar trade. A first line forward plus 19th pick for the 6th? Or something basic like give us a 2nd for you to move up couple slots in draft?
Chicago offers / Tampa 1st rder , Colton Dach , 3rd rder

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
5th overall for Dubois and Jets 17th? Good trade.
5th and Florida first to Detroit if Michkov still there for Raymond, Wings first?
Habs should not involve the 5th OA pick in getting Dubois period.
If Michkov is there when the Habs draft they better be drafting Michkov and using that later 1st in a Dubois trade.

Reactions: HabsQC and BLNY

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
I dont want any russians. You cant trust Poutin right now. He just might do more crazy things like order all russians between 18 and 60 to go to war so habs pick would never be allowed to come over here. And in case you think he would never do this just remember the worlds most famous last words " I never thought he would do that "
Or they do the smart move and take Michkov???

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
I dont want any russians. You cant trust Poutin right now. He just might do more crazy things like order all russians between 18 and 60 to go to war so habs pick would never be allowed to come over here. And in case you think he would never do this just remember the worlds most famous last words " I never thought he would do that "
If Michkov is there i take him 10 out of 10 times.

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
The skill level on that kid is too high to not take that chance....

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Dubois probably ends up in Boston

I doubt that. I thinking the Habs or Avs. Bruins may be interested in Scheifele though

5th overall for Dubois and Jets 17th? Good trade.
5th and Florida first to Detroit if Michkov still there for Raymond, Wings first?

I pass. Habs should use the looming UFA leverage to our advantage. No way I see the Habs trading our pick. Interesting to talk about but it has very very low probability.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad