Proposal: Habs - Col/Nashville/Anaheim/Edmonton

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
ok, here we go again. Habs will have players to offer, if you want any make your bid, if you don't any then then please dont call.
the market will decide what is offered and who has the most need. I fully expect many to say any price paid is far too much, in fact the habs should PAY teams to take some players. Everybody WANT'S and nobody WANT's to PAY. so DONT want to pay then DONT CALL.
Don’t worry. Other teams aren’t calling on any of these guys but Chairot. It’s widely reported it’s the Habs temp/ de facto GM is trying to work the phones to turn his many bad long term contracts into cap space and draft picks. He won’t succeed.

there isn’t one GM in the NHL calling on Gallagher, Hoffman, Petry, Drouin, Price…. Not one. The only one making calls is Gordon. Those are outgoing calls from a Montreal prefix.

these are each negative value contracts. All of them. Learn to live with the mistakes of your ex GM. Other GMs won’t be double dipping into those bad contracts unless the Habs sweeten each pot.

Last edited:

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
Price - can't be traded (contract, health)
Gallagher - can't be traded (contract)
Petry - can't be traded (contract)
Chiarot - yes, a late 1st for Chiarot seems reasonable

Others... maybe Kulak or Paquette for 5th or 7th round picks. :dunno:

/thread

Reactions: McJedi

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
So you just made a trade proposal blind? Not taking into account what is actually happening? I mean, you didn't have to watch the presser you could've just read about it.

I guess that explains the brutal trade.

Edit: Trades.

I mean, he's a fan making a trade proposal for fun and discussion on a message board. How much research do you want him to put in?

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
I mean, he's a fan making a trade proposal for fun and discussion on a message board. How much research do you want him to put in?

Just the bare minimum. Holland literally said he would not do a trade like that the day before in his press conference. It was all over the news and twitter.

Also, it was a brutally lopsided trade. So there are a few things going there.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Maybe Gordon goes for Suzuki + 2022 2nd + 2023 2nd for Nurse? Just for discussion and fun of course.

Who says no?

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Maybe Gordon goes for Suzuki + 2022 2nd + 2023 2nd for Nurse? Just for discussion and fun of course.

Who says no?

How old is Nurse? I don't think Suzuki is as going to be as good as his contract so not that off the wall. Mind you I don't know Nurse's contract status

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
How old is Nurse? I don't think Suzuki is as going to be as good as his contract so not that off the wall. Mind you I don't know Nurse's contract status
8 x $9.5mm. He’s 26. So he’s locked up long term. Like Suzuki. Gives the Habs a 1D. Your GM should do it.

Last edited:

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I think we all seen enough of this thread........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad