GDT: Habs at Leafs (Now, Monday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
He’s like Slaf. When the puck is on his stick, he’s fine. They need to develop their play without it.
At this point in time, Slaf can only dream to have Mailloux's puck skills.

Did you see how he walked the line patiently? Slaf doesn't control the puck like that, ever.

Watch Knies play, that's puck control skills.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Super Kirby!!
1696296120560.jpeg

Reactions: Takeru and SlafySZN

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
At this point in time, Slaf can only dream to have Mailloux's puck skills.

Did you see how he walked the line patiently? Slaf doesn't control the puck like that, ever.

Watch Knies play, that's puck control skills.
Jesus Christ. I’m not comparing the players one for one. I’m saying they bring more positives when they control the puck and need a lot of work without it. That’s where the similarities ends.

I didn’t think I had to spell it out that a forward doesn’t walk the blueline like a f***ing defender.

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
Curhbert “Canadiens are trying to avoid a preseason sweep” lmao it’s preseason who cares if Leafs win or Habs lose just need to see the young players and depth guys fighting for a roster spot

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Jesus Christ. I’m not comparing the players one for one. I’m saying they bring more positives when they control the puck and need a lot of work without it. That’s where the similarities ends.

I didn’t think I had to spell it out that a forward doesn’t walk the blueline like a f***ing defender.
It's ok, we disagree.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad