GDT: Habs at Leafs (Now, Monday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Jesus Christ. I’m not comparing the players one for one. I’m saying they bring more positives when they control the puck and need a lot of work without it. That’s where the similarities ends.

I didn’t think I had to spell it out that a forward doesn’t walk the blueline like a f***ing defender.
yeah that was the worst interpretation of what you were saying haha. I think Slaf is trying to view the play when he doesn't have the puck right now, but its causing him to be a bit passive

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
No, you just didn’t understand what he said.
No, I did. He says Slaf needs work without the puck but brings positives when he controls it.

I say Slaf barely controls the puck and doesn't create much because he doesn't see the play fast enough. He's very far from Mailloux's impact when comparing when they have the puck.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
No, I did. He says Slaf needs work without the puck but brings positives when he controls it.

I say Slaf barely controls the puck and doesn't create much because he doesn't see the play fast enough. He's very far from Mailloux's impact when comparing when they have the puck.
He does control the puck and create things when he has it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad