Grub's Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | Training Camp Begins

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Vegas always cheating...
Don't get why Lehner isn't on LTIR for LV. Was it because the LV were prepared to go ahead and void the deal and deal with the greivance, while the NHL opted to give in to avoid bad PR as a league because of his "mental illness". So the resolution was for LV to pay him but not land in LTIR.

Delocatedfan

Jun 1, 2021
IMO that’s way too much for Swayman.
I am not sure what the Vegas cap situation is like but thought the Lehner decision just means they aren't in LTIR to start the season

Maybe they keep Theodore or they get another player back to help Boston out cap wise

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I am not sure what the Vegas cap situation is like but thought the Lehner decision just means they aren't in LTIR to start the season

Maybe they keep Theodore or they get another player back to help Boston out cap wise

Golden Knights with a 22/23 roster have 2.23m in cap space.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Curious to see who ultimately gets to play with Miller & Boeser and who gets to play with Pettersson & DeBrusk.

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Vancouver
Blankenburg on waivers today… always liked him when we played Columbus. Could be an upgrade over Forbort

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Blankenburg on waivers today… always liked him when we played Columbus. Could be an upgrade over Forbort
With Quinn the Canucks are not likely to claim a smaller Dman.
Smaller Dmen need to be able to produce offensively to stick long term in the NHL.

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Vancouver
With Quinn the Canucks are not likely to claim a smaller Dman.
Smaller Dmen need to be able to produce offensively to stick long term in the NHL.

From my memory the guy played a lot bigger than his height and threw his body around. With Soucy, Myers and Desharnais - do we really need another BIG dman?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad