Grub's Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | Offer Sheets?!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Anything is better than the stupid ugly poverty tier orca c ice breaker trash mashup
@Vector

dawww-super-troopers.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Vector

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Lot of chatter on Halford & Brough about Hughes appearing on thir cover of NHL 25 (both versions) in the black skate jersey.

Just speculating that it could hint at a slow (or not so slow) transition to that being the main. Black seats coming in too, Yadda Yadda.
Grew up with the black jerseys but never a big fan of them. Back then they wore the blacks on the road and in some arenas they looked so dark compared to Pitt who also used a darker yellow. Think it’s due to them using some white whereas the Canucks had basically no white on the black jersey.

Plus not a fan of reading the team name on the logo. Of the opinion a logo is something you should look at and you can instantly know the brand/company it represents.

More a fan of the blue/green. Dislike the logo.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
I'll get used to whatever, at least it's not the late 90s. I like the skate jersey and whether that's because of nostalgia is immaterial to me. I'm pretty sure when I try to look at is as a thing in itself and remove all emotional attachment it looks clean, especially the lettering.

Also, if Utah's going to call itself Hockey Club I think it would be hilarious if they used the blue/yellow or yellow/black generic No Name design and font.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
Take it for what you will, but with Khaira I know personally there are still a lot of injury concerns there. It's really not looking good for his career, which is quite unfortunate.
didnt he get knocked out from a fight before and hit his head on the ice and was never the same. local kid big could be a fit for abby if offered a pto.

Funny because Blackwood turned it around last season and was quite good while Vanecek was total ass all year. Single biggest reason the Devils missed the playoffs.
blackwood sucks vanecek is ass. which one would u take? LOL.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
View attachment 902885
I really like this Flying V concept in blue and green. Some minor tweaks like font of the letters/numbers and this jersey would be so sick.

I just know I’m gonna get shat on for this Lmao
I like the idea of the Millionaires Jerseys done with todays colours. Not as much a fan of the flying Vs in the blue green. Wouldn't mind seeing them in the old black and Yellow though even if i think they are ugly as a tribute to the 80s

Love this collage. If i rated the jerseys i would say
6-12-11-4
1-3-5-7
14-8-2-16
9-15-13-10

1724526607824.png

Actually really like the new ones without the watermark. One of my favs

Last edited:
Reactions: vancityluongo

strattonius

Jul 4, 2011
Surrey, BC
I like the idea of the Millionaires Jerseys done with todays colours. Not as much a fan of the flying Vs in the blue green. Wouldn't mind seeing them in the old black and Yellow though even if i think they are ugly as a tribute to the 80s

Love this collage. If i rated the jerseys i would say
6-12-11-4
1-3-5-7
14-8-2-16
9-15-13-10

View attachment 902958

Actually really like the new ones without the watermark. One of my favs

Why'd you make me play your weird kaleidoscope rating game.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Maybe I'm in the minority but I like the Orca. Always have even if I still find the Skate jerseys sleet as hell. That being said, I much prefer blue/green as our colours if only because black is so overplayed at this point.
My favorite jersey by a mile belongs to the Abbotsford Canucks. That Johnny Canuck is logo is a masterpiece......love the mostly all-green road unis'.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad