Euro: Group C: Denmark vs. England

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
It’s the second game and I don’t think England has any shot at winning this tournament if they continue to play the way they did today

Reactions: CuuuJooo

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
English players look completely complacent in just doing the bare minimum to just get out of the group.

Biggest issue continues to be Southgate. They go up 1-0 and once again you see Southgate promote an uninspiring game plan and formation. It's what cost them the last Euro's.

Fortunately their group is rather lackluster and they should advance but they will be knocked out by more formidable opponents again.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Saka and Foden came off at the same time at 70 mins or so

Oopsie . Last really good english scoring chance in the second half i remember came from Saka though. So i guess thats my reasoning ? Afterwards just nothing of notice

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Denmark obviously needed the result more, but England so clearly playing for a tie against a team like this is never going to be looked at positively.

Reactions: luiginb

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
It's pretty obvious in this match that the English midfield doesn't really work. I think Southgate will make some adjustments for the 3rd game.
1718906253089232.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad