Euro: Group A Final Day

Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Referee in this game has definite wee guy syndrome. Became a ref because the big boys at school flushed his head down the toilet one too many times.

Reactions: GermanRocket7

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
There’s a reason Germany is ranked 16th in the world by FIFA. We’re seeing it here today. Germany are clearly not close to the level of Spain/France/England in terms of pure talent and it’s going to hold them back once again. I’d be shocked if they make it past the round of 16, regardless of the home field advantage. Not enough quality throughout the lineup.
Nice of you to finally make an appearance.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
There’s a reason Germany is ranked 16th in the world by FIFA. We’re seeing it here today. Germany are clearly not close to the level of Spain/France/England in terms of pure talent and it’s going to hold them back once again. I’d be shocked if they make it past the round of 16, regardless of the home field advantage. Not enough quality throughout the lineup.
@cgf

Why is 35 year old Kroos wearing a haircut like he’s 19
Woke nonsense

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Don't actually know what happened to the guy since they're not showing replays. Since he's off and the game continues I guess he's alright.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Taking Wirtz out here is some decision here. He was the only one creating any chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad