Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins Discussion

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Chippy game from the boys. L’Hereaux is proving to be a world class rat in the Raffi Torres mold. I love that snarl from Ed and that he’s not going to take that shit, penalty be damned.

Burgers was going at it with L’Hereaux and cross checked him in the back and the head.

I think Soderblom killed someone tonight.

Johansson is ready. He could develop into a Walman replacement.

Tuomisto looks like a player to me now. Maybe in a year he’s the #6/7. Can’t be worse than Holl or Petry.

This Griffins team is way tougher than the Wings.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Chippy game from the boys. L’Hereaux is proving to be a world class rat in the Raffi Torres mold. I love that snarl from Ed and that he’s not going to take that shit, penalty be damned.

Burgers was going at it with L’Hereaux and cross checked him in the back and the head.

I think Soderblom killed someone tonight.

Johansson is ready. He could develop into a Walman replacement.

Tuomisto looks like a player to me now. Maybe in a year he’s the #6/7. Can’t be worse than Holl or Petry.

This Griffins team is way tougher than the Wings.
When Soderblom uses his size it's a beautiful thing. He was all over the place tonight. I really hope he can put it together and build an NHL career

OgeeOgelthorpe

Feb 29, 2020
Yeah I thought the same thing watching, can we get this Soderblom most of the time?

Even at 50% of the time he could be a plus sized Mule. The dude still has absolutely filthy mitts.

The Nashville thread on the admirals is talking about how dirty the Griffs are, not considering that their guys started the shit. The griffins just finished it.

LongTimeDRWF

Feb 10, 2024
NS
Even at 50% of the time he could be a plus sized Mule. The dude still has absolutely filthy mitts.

The Nashville thread on the admirals is talking about how dirty the Griffs are, not considering that their guys started the shit. The griffins just finished it.
Elmer turns 23 this summer, I think he will become the beast everyone hoped Moose would be.

Reactions: heyfolks

OgeeOgelthorpe

Feb 29, 2020
Just watched game highlights on YouTube, that was horrible experience

For an Ads fan. It was a great game. Both teams marched to the penalty box and the refs lost control. But it’s an awesome display of the kind of hockey we’re hoping to see in Detroit in the next two years from these guys. I think this GRG team produces 7-8 full time NHLers.

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
Post game. Solid takes but a BIG concern.

Simon Edvinsson did not play the final 6. Down the tunnel with what they hope is a minor injury.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Feb 29, 2020

I hope they do better job game highlights

I get you. Yeah, GRG’s media team is hot garbage.

Post game. Solid takes but a BIG concern.

Simon Edvinsson did not play the final 6. Down the tunnel with what they hope is a minor injury.

I’m starting to be worried about Ed’s durability. That shoulder issue started in Sweden in his d+1. I really hope whatever he’s dealing with isn’t that.

Reactions: lilidk

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008

I’m starting to be worried about Ed’s durability. That shoulder issue started in Sweden in his d+1. I really hope whatever he’s dealing with isn’t that.
Best scenario for him is third pair for next season

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
My problem with the Griffins highlights is the sound. The music is so loud compared to the commentators.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016

Me too. He leaves games or is said to be off days with something an awful lot so far in his 2 years over here.

Reactions: David D

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Of topic a bit, but it's weird to me how ESPN airs womens college softball, but don't air Pro American League hockey.

Makes me wonder if more people are interested in women's college softball than Pro Hockey?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I don't know why Lombardi not in the pp, he seems like the only one who creates something

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad