GDT: Gold star - Russian Combine- starting June 18

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Bro skipped legs day for 3 years? 🤦‍♀️

Even a tiny pint like Mesar has massive legs..

1000005077.jpg

So Demidov is essentially the same size as Tij Iginla, the so called big playoff winger.

Same height maybe
1000005083.jpg

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Bro skipped legs day for 3 years? 🤦‍♀️

Even a tiny pint like Mesar has massive legs..

View attachment 884736

Same height maybe
View attachment 884741
Yeah, those are skinny to the point of almost not making any sense :skeptic: Hasn't he been skating all this time ? That alone should put at least SOME muscle on his legs. They look like on hit would snap them like twigs, no wonder his top speed isn't all that great. It's almost good news though, it's clear adding some muscle mass will really improve him a ton and he's already super good without it.

Last edited:

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Exactly! It takes extreme levels of gullibility and naivety for people to actually discuss the nonsense that is out there as having any level of credibility.

All of these clowns like McCagg, Boisvert, Button etc talking about draft prospects as though they have been going to see them live are no better than the couch scouts that they make fun of. These fans do deserve to be made fun of when they quote these sources however. I made the mistake of watching the Marinaro podcast where he had Wilde and McCagg on where both of these nimrods were using the perjorative slur "Billy Basement" in reference to internet posters as though these two have watched even 5% of these players live.......really rich coming from a beta journalist and a fake scout.

The typical "I am hearing" and "rumours have it" comments are just recycled, information bubble nonsense that boards like this and clowns like them are feeding each other lol......throw in a healthy dash of confirmation bias and a lack of critical thinking/reasoning skills and you have most of the content on these boards.

There are some very good posters on here but they are often drowned out by the primal horde of zombie sheep that prefer nonsense that conforms to their bias rather than the truth which is all too often that we just don't have the answer.
Man...what a brutal episode, Brian Wilde especially was so cringy. He got such a boost out of them saying "Billy Basement".

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Man...what a brutal episode, Brian Wilde especially was so cringy. He got such a boost out of them saying "Billy Basement".
I can't stand Brian Wilde. As far as I'm concerned, he shouldn't be allowed to go on the air and state his opinions on anything hockey related. I do find the "Billy Basement" reference to be very funny though and very reflective of the internet and social media.

Reactions: 417

dgeezus

Aug 26, 2011
Yeah, those are skinny to the point of almost not making any sense :skeptic: Hasn't he been skating all this time ? That alone should put at least SOME muscle on his legs. They look like on hit would snap them like twigs, no wonder his top speed isn't all that great. It's almost good news though, it's clear adding some muscle mass will really improve him a ton and he's already super good without it.

Reminds me of Simmonds

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Exactly! It takes extreme levels of gullibility and naivety for people to actually discuss the nonsense that is out there as having any level of credibility.

All of these clowns like McCagg, Boisvert, Button etc talking about draft prospects as though they have been going to see them live are no better than the couch scouts that they make fun of. These fans do deserve to be made fun of when they quote these sources however. I made the mistake of watching the Marinaro podcast where he had Wilde and McCagg on where both of these nimrods were using the perjorative slur "Billy Basement" in reference to internet posters as though these two have watched even 5% of these players live.......really rich coming from a beta journalist and a fake scout.

The typical "I am hearing" and "rumours have it" comments are just recycled, information bubble nonsense that boards like this and clowns like them are feeding each other lol......throw in a healthy dash of confirmation bias and a lack of critical thinking/reasoning skills and you have most of the content on these boards.

There are some very good posters on here but they are often drowned out by the primal horde of zombie sheep that prefer nonsense that conforms to their bias rather than the truth which is all too often that we just don't have the answer.
Well, thank you.

Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad