GDT: Go to 11: Leafs @ Oilers - 7:00 PM. SNWest - Jan 16, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Knights aren't really comfortable enough in their spot to be parking guys like Eichel. They're not in a playoff spot by a whole lot at the moment.

Back to the Oilers its ridiculous that only 3mths of schedule left and we still 43 games left. The rest of the way, on average thats pretty much a game every 2nd night. Compressed schedule the rest of the way except ASG break. Gonna be a lot of Back2Backs.

After ASG it gets real compressed. 37game nights and 36 nights off. Ridiculous. The NHL basically f***ing us over.

Yeh that’s true I mean they are on a slide. But I think they are a veteran team that knows what they are too… but yeh I could be tin foil hat. I tend to do that lol

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I always see what it is. These guys just write "Lower body surgery" lol

He will be back perfectly fine in game 1 and Vegas will now add massive deadline rentals for an unfair advantage

Meanwhile we still have Campbell 5 million we can't even spend lol

I am curious what the penalty calls will look like tonight. TO got 3 PP's in the first period in a row against DET after yelling at the league about COlorado

They are like us in general. They do not get many.
I wish I was making this up but I’m not.

IMG_0044.png

All I can say is LOL

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Skies fallling yet again in Toronto according to their media. God damn that market is toxic. McDavid is LUCKY he wasn’t drafted by that trash market with NO chance at a Cup.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Yeh that’s true I mean they are on a slide. But I think they are a veteran team that knows what they are too… but yeh I could be tin foil hat. I tend to do that lol
All good. Trouble for Vegas if they don't pull out they could be looking at WC spot or missing playoffs alltogether. Back half of seasons tend to be difficult for teams that have won the cup or had a long playoffs the year before. its a lot of hockey to play. Right now Oilers with 5 games in hand are in shooting distance of Vegas already.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
All good. Trouble for Vegas if they don't pull out they could be looking at WC spot or missing playoffs alltogether. Back half of seasons tend to be difficult for teams that have won the cup or had a long playoffs the year before. its a lot of hockey to play. Right now Oilers with 5 games in hand are in shooting distance of Vegas already.

Yeh we’ve seen Cup hangovers before, it could happen. I would be all for it of course. I really haven’t watched much of them this year, but going back to last year I think they were a beatable team. I think Pietro’s trending down too.

Kneeordano? McD will make it his mission to embarrass him.

5-hole Jones is nice to see in the line up as well.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Is going to be a good test tonight. What I will be watching:

- Team defense in front of Skinner
- Skinner's game against a skill line-up that can shoot and move the puck around. Good test for the tender including his puck tracking and lateral movement
- Early team response after a successful roadie

PULSATING

Sep 20, 2018
Changed my name cause Kanye is a weirdo, might have ended the win streak with this move though. Apologies in advance.

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
Yeh we’ve seen Cup hangovers before, it could happen. I would be all for it of course. I really haven’t watched much of them this year, but going back to last year I think they were a beatable team. I think Pietro’s trending down too.

Kneeordano? McD will make it his mission to embarrass him.

5-hole Jones is nice to see in the line up as well.
Imagine having the pairing that was ok on CGY ages ago, on your team now. Brodie-Gio lol

Lmfao. That would be nasty

I tried fast food spaghetti the other day. Jollibees spaghetti. Wasn’t a fan. It’s sweet and has hot dogs in it lol
I remember massive lineups here when it opened. I wonder how busy it still is. I looked into the franchise, but didn't apply. Wasn't expensive. WPG had the first one I think

Reactions: tardigrade81

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

I die laughing still every time I see Stonehenge being lowered to the stage.

Leafs can feel free to give us a Stonehenge like performance tonight.

Reactions: Morpheus

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Imagine having the pairing that was ok on CGY ages ago, on your team now. Brodie-Gio lol

I remember massive lineups here when it opened. I wonder how busy it still is. I looked into the franchise, but didn't apply. Wasn't expensive. WPG had the first one I think
Same. In Regina it was nuts! When I went it wasn’t too bad. Three people I. Front of me!

The only thing worth a damn there is the adobo rice. Much better Filipino food here than that garbage place.
Oh I didn’t even know they had rice lol! I should have got that!

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
I die laughing still every time I see Stonehenge being lowered to the stage.

Leafs can feel free to give us a Stonehenge like performance tonight.
My uncle who was musically inclined rented the movie on VHS when I was 9.
I didn’t recognize any of the actors and thought they were a real band.
I went to HMV to buy one of their cds (Shark Sandwich) but all I found was a soundtrack and then realized it was a mockumentary.

Add kicking time
Hope they start with the Rubelsys commercial first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad