GDT: Go to 11: Leafs @ Oilers - 7:00 PM. SNWest - Jan 16, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Same. In Regina it was nuts! When I went it wasn’t too bad. Three people I. Front of me!

Oh I didn’t even know they had rice lol! I should have got that!
They do here, not sure if they do there or not. When they first opened here like 3 or 4 years ago the lines were nuts. I figured it must be really good. Then I had it and it was alright. Not better than KFC (when it's not soggy and greasy crap) or Popeye's and doesn't hold a candle to Raising Cane's.

Reactions: tardigrade81

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Crowd better be rocking today. Need to get our boys going now that they’ve experienced this winter freeze

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
They do here, not sure if they do there or not. When they first opened here like 3 or 4 years ago the lines were nuts. I figured it must be really good. Then I had it and it was alright. Not better than KFC (when it's not soggy and greasy crap) or Popeye's and doesn't hold a candle to Raising Cane's.
We have a place Called Beaks Chicken here. It’s expensive but extremely good! We have two locations!

There is also a weird homeless guy that lives in our back alley that claims he sells chicken. Haven’t tested that theory yet. He looks scary

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
We have a place Called Beaks Chicken here. It’s expensive but extremely good! We have two locations!

There is also a weird homeless guy that lives in our back alley that claims he sells chicken. Haven’t tested that theory yet. He looks scary
Be careful of "the secret sauce". Could be anything from arsenic to "spit" from a one eye'd flute.

• Haha
Reactions: tardigrade81

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Tonight for me feels like the end of the streak unfortunately. Desperate leafs, and Oilers haven't lost in awhile. I wonder if Sam will play the next game if they lose? I hope I'm wrong about the game though!

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
9 clubs have played 5 more games than the Oilers. 11 more teams have played 4 more games than the Oilers.

How ridiculous is that?

One way you prevent this being an advantage for other clubs is to gain the similar advantage. Trouble is the Oilers never give themselves the kind of space in standings to even do something like this if the NHL allowed us to do it. We're in a dogfight often due to our poor 2-3mths opening seasons. But Vegas too have lost most of any margin they had. Standings really compressed right now. Only Nucks now are in a comfortable spot.
I agree
I’d be nervous to lose one of our high salary players and try to replace with someone in trade. I think a trade for us definitely involves 1st, good prospect and medium one. I would like to straighten bottom 6. I think u will see Holloway back up very soon. I’ve read reports on his game in Bakersfield. Looking really good.
LA down 2-0 right now

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Ugh k I have to log off and go into no spoilers mode. Will have to watch later as I can’t watch it live.

f***in destroy these Leafs!

Oilers let’s f***in go!

Keefes firing could very well be in our hands tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad