Post-Game Talk: [GM78] Canucks defeat Golden Knights | 4-3 (Garland(2), Hughes, & Boeser) | All the Milestones

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
So a really dumb question. Do the wild card teams play within their division even if by points they should play in the other division in the conference?

Edit: went and got it figured out. NO. Its entirely based on points and and not your division.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
can someone show me the 400 game shirt
1712639020947.png

dez

Mar 3, 2012
Does anyone else find Nathan on the post game show annoying and cringe or am I just out of touch?

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Thought the keys to this game were we played with pace and were able to be faster to pucks than Vegas

The defense were all solid and Hughes did what he always does tilt the ice and was a bonus to QB the PP successfully

Biggest pluses were seeing the play of Mikhayev and Pettersson who stepped out of a string of lackluster play to show just how much they can influence the game when on their toes and with some confidence strength and poise on pucks

Miller getting 100 is a massive milestone. Even Garland couldbn't get him to crack a smile about it but he was close. Side note his wife saying how much the volunteer work they do and the city means to them was heartwarming and same can be said for the fun thay had with Garland 400 games shirts and the cool reaction from teh crowd after being first star

Boeser getting to 40 means a lot. Such a great story of redemption and recovery for a really good hockey player and quality person. Longest serving Canuck now and it was cool seeing the teammates so happy for him

Gotta admit i was starting to lose faith in this group but tonight looked like the team that got to first place to begin with. Demko and Lindholm coming back will be a nice shot in the arm if they can stay healthy elsewhere.

Fuxx Vegas and their LTIR BS. Hertl Mantha are slow as F and Martinez and McNabb are hanging on as well. Their obviously a great team but they have some holes that can be exploited. Was nice to finally get the home win against Bettmans boys

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Dude JT Miller has bigtime dad energy. I love him. So glad we didn't chase him out of town - I was one that was pretty adamant that contract had to be launched into the sun within 3 years. :(

Can't find it but in one of the Monday Mailbags on Canucks.com Podkolzin said he calls Miller "Dad" then shouted "Dad!" across the room and got an immediate "SON!" in response.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Can't find it but in one of the Monday Mailbags on Canucks.com Podkolzin said he calls Miller "Dad" then shouted "Dad!" across the room and got an immediate "SON!" in response.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad