GDT: [GM46] Canucks vs Maple Leafs | Sat. Jan 20th, 4:00pm | HNIC | Least vs Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I like the fact the Canucks are killing the Leafs, and the announcers are like "well, thats the 3rd time the Leafs have surrendered the first 3 goals, and they won 2 of those games". Desperate to keep the TO fans happy.

HNIT gets pretty tiresome some times. The announcers are so Leaf centric. Nice that Bieska is there at least.

Canucks go up 3-0 ... next stat presented is that Toronto has a 75-25% faceoff advantage.

Kelly Hrudey is either horribly sunburnt, a raging alcoholic, or about to have a heart attack before the 2nd intermission. Or some combination of those. Weird because he looked great at age 50 and now looks horrid at 60.

WestCoast CyberG

Nov 5, 2018
Kelly Hrudey is just pathetic…Nylander shownIng the rest of Canada the overrated clown he is and Kelly pumps his tyres, lol.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
Nah their previous management was kinda shit too.
Nah, I’m actually a Dubas believer.

I think he did an excellent job acquiring cheap and effective depth for his roster. And he wasn’t afraid to bolster his line-up at the deadline either.

His failing was that he made the wrong bet on his core. Marner in particular demonstrated that he isn’t a playoff performer and they never made the necessary adjustment.

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
I’ve seen that face on people before. It’s not good at all. The red, bloated and puffy look. I remember James Gandolfini had that look near the time of his death god rest his soul.

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
It's pretty wild how this team has three lines cooking. If management can get the 2nd line producing a bit....look out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad