GDT: [GM46] Canucks vs Maple Leafs | Sat. Jan 20th, 4:00pm | HNIC | Least vs Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
Toronto is a bottom-5 team outside of Matthews.
The success that Toronto has had was because their star players had an effective management team that efficiently put together a strong supporting cast.

Early returns from Treliving suggest the Leafs may have lost that management edge. Us Vancouver fans know how such a change of management fortune can sabotage a team.

ephmrl

5th overall.
Nov 26, 2011
Victoria, BC
There’s been so many plays this season where I thought Garland got hurt and then he just gets back up completely fine. For such a small guy he’s incredibly durable. Remarkable really, considering how much of his game revolves around plays along the boards.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Our third and fourth lines are what separates us from the Leafs.

The Leafs top line actually looked better than our lotto line in the first period.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Nylander learned from Kadri how to retire early.
I’ve been a huge Nylander fan for a decade. He’s been their most consistent player during that time outside of the contract dispute year

But man, i saw the twitter criticisms of how he’s played since signing and.. first time I’ve seen him play like this. Anthony Beauvilliander first period

Free skating

Reactions: Ozone

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
DALL·E 2024-01-20 16.51.46 - A playful and exaggerated cartoon-style image showcasing a Vancou...png

Welcome to the city Toronto!

• Love
Reactions: Canucks LB

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
I’ve been a huge Nylander fan for a decade. He’s been their most consistent player during that time outside of the contract dispute year

But man, i saw the twitter criticisms of how he’s played since signing and.. first time I’ve seen him play like this. Anthony Beauvilliander first period

Free skating
Wow, I forgot we had Beauvillier on our roster this season. 2 goals, 4 assists in 15 games since we shipped him to Chicago.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Yeah we need to stop disrespecting the 2011 team like this

I agree strongly that it has more talent than 2011. I don’t think that team was as buoyed as this one with anomalous stat lines, and they were an overall better hockey team.

I have to say I’m not that impressed by our defensive zone habits, very inactive sticks. The way Tocc and co are going is they are managing the puck through the other 2 zones much better and our breakouts aren’t ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad