GDT: [GM46] Canucks vs Maple Leafs | Sat. Jan 20th, 4:00pm | HNIC | Least vs Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
The Leafs are just poorly constructed right now. They have those top tier guns, but I am not seeing a complete team that plays a good system at all.

No goalie, iffy D, and a few top level talents that vanish in the playoffs. They are going no where, it's too bad.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
It all seriousness, joshua got hit in the corner and barely phased lmao

He kept going like nothing😂

What a beast

Reactions: Killer Orcas

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Can't believe CBC Gem is showing the Montreal/Boston game. It's been weeks since they had a Canucks game for streaming and I was sure if anything it would be against the Leafs.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
This penalty discrepency over the last 10 games is getting ridiculous and reminding me of 2010/2011. The team has gotten betterr at ES and is controlling the play more than they have over the past few years, yet the power plays have magically dissapeared.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the Canucks penalties haven't been penalties, but the standard on both sides hasn't been equal for the past 10 or so games at least.

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
good 1st period
crazy leafs might see themselves out of playoff picture soon. Tight race in the east

Letss see a hog hat trick tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad