Post-Game Talk: [GM20] Canucks lose to Avalanche | 2-5 (Hoglander & Miller) | Ref Show

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
What ever happened with Nichuskin? Last I remember he had an overly intoxicated girl in his room that wasn't his wife. After that I haven't paid attention

sweep-sweep-under-rug.gif

tyhee

Feb 5, 2015
The few predictions on the Avs board seem to predict a Canucks win while the general consensus on this board seems to be the Canucks are in tough and will need a big performance, especially from Demko.

Regardless of the result, it should be quite a treat watching the stars on these two teams.

Reactions: bh53

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
We are 3-3 in our last 6 games so we have come back down to earth. A loss tonight makes us 3-4 and …. That’s stinky.
Must be hard being Johnny Canucker these days

lots of different ways to look at the record if. What if they beat Colarado but lost to San Jose, would they still be 3-4 in the last 7….is that still stinky?

This is cherry picking for negativity

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Re: Nikushkin, here is the best I could find.

Police appear to have been called by the ambulance crew, after the woman tried to get off the gurney. So not a player arrested situation where an arrest report would be created and publicized. Woman's situation* is probably such that the last thing the police want to do is arrest her.

I believe the first stage (or more accuratley "earlier stages") of NHL player assistance is confidential, so no surprise we haven't heard if someone went into it for substance abuse. But if someone hits the next stage (ie. later stages) of player assistance, then I think it can't be kept quiet (because they are now missing practices/games). Team said he missed rest of playoffs for personal reasons (cap hit now irrelevant in playoffs, so probably no need to publicize player assistance program), then summer hits, so becomes a moot point.

No idea what happened to his marriage, none of my business.

Don't do drugs, don't drink lots of alcohol. Don't start, it's harder to stop. There are way better ways to get a high, I recommend chocolate, mountaineering, and weightlifting.

*if you have to ask, you are too naive to be told

Last edited:
Reactions: Baby Pettersson

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
For me the best endorphin high is long distance running. You feel exhausted, but also like someone gave you laughing gas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad