GM Game #2 by donut, CTG, and JW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised, my time is pretty limited at the moment and it is hard to justify spending two and a half hours on the draft today if only a third of the GM's are around. Not to mention the fact that no one has offered to do even one non-live round meaning that we would only be having a first round this game.

Same thing for me with free agency.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:blues here

Open to talking trade before the draft. Lehtera, Jaskin, Yakupov, STL 1st, STL 2nd all available. Looking for a top-four LD or top-six C/W.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:canes

Re-sign Teuvo Teräväinen - 2 years, 2.5 million per year.

Qualifying Offers to everyone else, except for Brown, Chelios, and Robertson.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:nhl

The Trades/Draft thread has been updated, please take a look and let me know if I have made any errors. I will not be making changes after the draft is conducted.

stempniaksen has offered to help out with the 2nd round, so we should have that done some time tomorrow. The first round will be conducted tonight at 7 pm EST as originally scheduled.

donut

Sep 5, 2012

The Trades/Draft thread has been updated, please take a look and let me know if I have made any errors. I will not be making changes after the draft is conducted.

stempniaksen has offered to help out with the 2nd round, so we should have that done some time tomorrow. The first round will be conducted tonight at 7 pm EST as originally scheduled.

Thanks stempniaksen!

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008

Might have some time to hammer out of the 2nd round later tonight (depends how many beers I have during the Sens game :cheers: :laugh: ).

Please have your 2nd round lists submitted to me by 10:30PM and I'll post the results sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. The list I'll be using for the autoe'd picks has some "interesting" rankings, so please make sure to send me a list.

Thanks y'all :handclap:

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
:sharks are looking to move Paul Martin for minimal return.

In addition, we have re-signed

Joonas Donskoi- 3 years 2.2M
Melker Karlsson- 1 year 1.8M
Chris Tierney- 1 year 850k
Matt Nieto- 1 year 825k
Joakim Ryan- 1 year 550k (one-way)
Barclay Goodrow- 1 year 550k (one-way)
Ryan Carpenter- 1 year 550k (one-way)

Heed, Armaralis, and Sorensen also signed QOs.

Last edited:

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
:sharks

Are looking to move Mikkel Boeddker or Joel Ward, our 2017 1st, and prospects, for an upgrade on the third line. We can take on a cap as large as 7M for the right player.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:bolts around before and during the draft.

Wouldn't mind moving Callahan and/or Coburn. Willing to move picks/prospects for upgrades or affordable players.

PM

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
:isles here

I can help out with the draft. Just let me know what you need me to do

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:sabres have 3 picks in the 2nd round pick. I'd like to package them up (or at least two of them) for a young LHD with good potential or a mid-round 1st round pick.

Ermo20

Feb 29, 2016
South Carolina
:avs
Could move the fourth overall, either up a bit or down to somewhere else in the top ten. Duchene will be moved soon as I have two really good offers, but we're still listening to offers on Duchene.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Trade Announcement

:sabres acquire: DAL 1st (28th OVR)
:leafs acquire: MIN 2nd (44th OVR) + BUF 3rd (64th OVR)

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
Rangers willing to trade 1st for D help. We have nice cap space thanks to vegas.

Also we sign Zibanejad to an 8 years, 6M per deal. Very happy he accepted this, we want Zibby here through his prime beasting it up.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
:jets

The Winnipeg Jets have traded Jacob Trouba to the Colorado Avalanche for Mikko Rantanen and Blake Comeau. The Jets have targeted Mikko for a long time now, and are very excited to acquire him. We are excited at the options we have at forward now, as we envision playing Mikko and Laine together, but we also have the flexibility of playing Ehlers with Laine as they already have proven chemistry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad