Who to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Yeah, Sutter’s play there not good enough.

It looked like he checked out mentally for a second and drifted toward the middle of the ice flat-footed.

Can get away with that in the AHL but not so much in the NHL.

shhhhh can’t criticize Chatfield yet

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Lazy work habits again costing goals Green either needs to get through and soon or needs to be gone talents good enough to be better the effort is an issue.

Reactions: Indiana

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Like: the team is certainly giving a better effort in this game.

Dislike: Our defensive coverage blows chunks.

Also - Brandon Sutter being out of gas and using his stick to point at what he wants his teammates to do is soooooo annoying to watch.
Do we miss Marky and Tenev yet?

Reactions: I am toxic

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Not really he was crazy effective at even strength last year in terms of controlling the play, limiting scoring chances etc he absolutely could have been more productive but his all around game was excellent.

i won’t use the L word but watching him half heartedly wave his stick before going controller disconnected is not the Petey I remember from his rookie year when he’d be diving like a madman to break up plays on the back check. Maybe Green asked him to tone it down, too much injury risk.

Reactions: I am toxic

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Flames fans when we signed Hamonic "I'm gonna laugh so hard if they play him with hughes" and after watching a few games of Tanev "Hanifin looks like a completely different player playing with Tanev instead of Hamonic"

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Pettersson went from being one of the most dominant two/way forwards in the league at even strength to this...

You have to think there’s something else going on here.

Pettersson played it perfectly as he went to cover the slot, Chatfield went to the puck carrier, Hughes didn’t back check hard and his man had an easy tap in because of it.

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
Easy to control those numbers when you’re getting 62% o-zone starts.
Uh not really, offensive zone starts really don’t have the impact you think they do. Most shifts start in the neutral zone. Toews in his prime selke seasons was getting similar zone deployment.

Wayward Son

May 3, 2013
Vancouver
Flames fans when we signed Hamonic "I'm gonna laugh so hard if they play him with hughes" and after watching a few games of Tanev "Hanifin looks like a completely different player playing with Tanev instead of Hamonic"
When are you guys gunna get over the Tanev thing? It's game 4 at this point and it's like clockwork.

And yes, Hamonic is hot garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad