• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
This team really lost maybe their 3rd best goalie in franchise history, one of their steadiest defenders in team history, a very good winger in Toffoli as well as two incredibly solid and cheap players like Leivo and Stetcher all in one summer.

Jim Benning everyone.
And that's all gone for absolutely nothing. Couldn't get worse roster management.

Reactions: I am toxic

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Chat field is officially more trusted than Juolevi over 10 mins already

Elder is injured, to be fair.

Uh not really, offensive zone starts really don’t have the impact you think they do. Most shifts start in the neutral zone. Toews in his prime selke seasons was getting similar zone deployment.

When you track zone starts vs. every other advanced stat the correlation is enormous. Even if the zone start itself isn’t important it’s a massive reflection of the trust and usage from the coach.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
This team really lost maybe their 3rd best goalie in franchise history, one of their steadiest defenders in team history, a very good winger in Toffoli as well as two incredibly solid and cheap players like Leivo and Stetcher all in one summer.

Jim Benning everyone.
None of those you mentioned provide leadership and mentors the youth.
They should’ve been let go a long time ago.
Definitely not being sarcastic or anything.

Reactions: I am toxic

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Pettersson is the best player on the ice tonight, hands down. But I'm really happy with Suzuki. The dude's in his sophomore year, and he's taking an entire PK shift. He's incredible
I don’t know, I don’t feel like Elias is playing like himself at all

Burke's Evil Spirit

Oct 29, 2002
San Francisco

Jim Benning everyone.

The Stecher and Leivo things are underrated. Absolutely zero reason for them to have gone away, but discarded like they were nothing. Reminiscent of how Benning just threw out Brad Richardson and Shawn Matthias after making the playoffs with them. The team's had a garbage bottom 6 ever since.

Last edited:

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Hughes-Hamonic
Schmidt-Myers
Benn-Chatfield

oof
200.gif

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver

Jim Benning everyone.
2nd best.
And I loved me my Captain Kirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad