• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
Was a problem much of last year, too, honestly. But then he fixed it in the bubble.
Not really he was crazy effective at even strength last year in terms of controlling the play, limiting scoring chances etc he absolutely could have been more productive but his all around game was excellent.

Reactions: Indiana

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
We have the worst defense in the division. Gonna need to outscore our problems this year. Gotta ride our top-6 like never before.
I think we are middle of the pack in our division defensemenwise. We have the worst defensive coaching and systems in our division though

Reactions: CherryToke

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Pettersson slumping couldn't have happened in a better year tbh. He's losing money and fast

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
That was a soft play by sutter to start it. Don’t think I’d blame either defenseman

Yeah, Sutter’s play there not good enough.

Agreed. Those blaming Chatfield are off the mark on that play

It looked like he checked out mentally for a second and drifted toward the middle of the ice flat-footed.

Can get away with that in the AHL but not so much in the NHL.

Reactions: Indiana and geebaan

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Somebody here said it best, this is a Vancouver Canucks without a goalie like Markstrom bailing the team out every few periods.

We needed one goalie to step up, And while both goalies have not been bad, neither has taken the reigns, both have been very average.

Not to mention the obvious Petey problem right now

Indiana

Mar 17, 2008
Canada
zFzVIIb.gif

Give it away, give it away, give it away, now.

JiffyPB

Oct 11, 2018
Hamonic Looks honestly just as bad as Gudbranson, I am actually shocked, I was definitely thinking he would turn it around here in Vancouver, it’s been how many games now, no training camp can’t be excuse anymore..can it?

He's a 3rd pairing guy the Canucks pretend is a Tanev replacement lmao

His hometown team in Winnipeg looked at him and passed as if Tucker Poolman is a stud and their defense isn't bottom 5 in the league :laugh:. At least they correctly did their due dilligence rather than cling on to what a player was or was supposed to be a lifetime ago like Benning does.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
We should unironically put Eriksson in the lineup over Roussel.

I was just thinking the same thing. How much worse can Eriksson compared Roussel right now? At least he would be defensive conscience for the line and would probably take less minors.

Reactions: Indiana

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Not really he was crazy effective at even strength last year in terms of controlling the play, limiting scoring chances etc he absolutely could have been more productive but his all around game was excellent.

Easy to control those numbers when you’re getting 62% o-zone starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad