GDT: GM: 21 Your New Jersey Devils @ Buffalo Sabres, 3pm, MSG +

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
Buffalo posters trying to blame Devils for boarding when Gerbe/Ennis are so easy to knock over. Yikes.

Miller/Kaleta/Ennis talking trash/throwing cheap shots when they aren't face to face with the Devils.

Can't believe Buff. condone this.

Reid Boucher

Jun 21, 2011
New Jersey
Playoffs ??? ?The Sabres and their fans dont need to worry about that

yftXJtf.jpg

:laugh:

Wonder if the basement is cold or not.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
At this point I've passed the point of being angry after these games, that's the sad thing. I've become accustomed to the Devils finding ways to lose night in and night out. Monday is going to be train wreck watching the game with about 10 Leafs fans, might have go into hibernation for that night.

Oh well, time to drink my sorrows away.

PS. Kinkaid better start monday or I'm going to be pissed as ****.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Under.500 now regardless of what the official record says. This is just a bad team that got some.luck for a few games early.on

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
Given that he makes $6.25m per year and boinks a model/actress wife, yeah, you're right, he probably enjoys his life.

Yeah, no pressure to try and win anymore, either. Just phone it in and collect a paycheck to keep your trophy wife happy.

Devilswede

Dec 10, 2006
Given that he makes $6.25m per year and boinks a model/actress wife, yeah, you're right, he probably enjoys his life.

If that's what motivating him as an professional athlete than that's sad. I would hate having a player like that on my team. Luckily we have a GM who only acquires winners. I'm sorry, we know no other way around here.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Refs let the dirty goons of Slugfalo get away with too much today.

We win with Marty but the refs were awful again.

Overall unless Lou does some work we will keep losing every night.

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
:laugh: Buffalo, you're only 3 points better than Columbus. I think that's all that needs to be said.

cramdizzl

cram it
Jan 5, 2012
Western NY
Buffalo is a disgrace of a team. When they employ a j/o like Kaleta, well that's all you need to know. And the diving....holy ****. Only one game against this team and I seriously can't stand them. I hope NJ runs the **** out of Miller next game in Jersey.

Kaleta is a hometown guy who plays his ass off every shift, and lays down his body every game. Teams covet players like him, for the exact reasons that you hate him. Because he plays hard and isn't afraid to mess around with your precious star players like Kovy.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Cheap shots thrown both ways? What have I just read?

And bad officiating didn`t cost us anything. It was just bad, both ways. Stating a fact isn`t whining you geniuses. Here`s an advice. Stay off this board to prevent more self-embarrassment. Your players have done enough already, no need to push it even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad