GDT: GM: 21 Your New Jersey Devils @ Buffalo Sabres, 3pm, MSG +

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
We did play better but they can't settle on wins "eventually"...not in a short season, either make a trade and make a run or tank the season and get a good pick

This place is insane. Just make the playoffs. Imagine LA had this mentality last year. Good god.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Ennis did get a roughing penalty at the end. Should be a rule that he shouldnt be eligible for shootout

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Allow me to say this:

What a bunch of classless ********ers. Dives, cheap shots, taunting. Good stuff.

Also, one of the worst officiating I`ve ever seen, no kidding.

Always on the same page, most of the time.

I need lasik after watching this team play.

ILikeItVeryMuch*

I would love to see a playoff series between these two teams, but it is Buffalo after all. :3

apice3*

tumblr_lygvopSYdv1r1n0j5o1_1280.jpg

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
I do agree penalized players shouldn't be able to take part in the shootout, but didn't Henrique get one too?

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
It's funny cause when he was with Atlanta moose was ****ing unbeatable in shoot outs. Guess he's just lost it.

studebaker1*

Scott, :laugh: He can't even fight. What's he gonna do?
He's having an off year, but I'd hate to be the guy that wakes the beast of years prior. If anyone touches Miller, I think that is when Scott will the nuke button. I'd hate to be the guy on the other end.

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
NHLDevilsPR ‏@NHLDevilsPR

#NJDevils penalty killers went 6-for-6, including 2:25 of Buffalo 4-on-3 power play time in OT.

Man, this guy has a really tough job these days trying to find good things to say about the Devils. He found one, though.

foxboro24

Feb 20, 2013
Jersey Shore
Ryan Miller.....lmfao you loser. Take your one elite season and shove it up your ass you freak.

As for overtime, the Devils continue to get ****ed in it. That call on Zid, my God, whichever official called that garbage needs to drive off a damn cliff.

It seemed like to start the game they made bad calls for both sides but as the game went on they got more and more one sided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad