GDT: GM: 21 Your New Jersey Devils @ Buffalo Sabres, 3pm, MSG +

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Was Henrique trash-talking Miller after his breakaway goal earlier? That's the only rational reason I can think of for Miller going off like that.

foxboro24

Feb 20, 2013
Jersey Shore
I literally cannot take this anymore trade everyone for anyone I don't care I just can't take another bad loss where we can't do a god damn thing

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Daren Millard ‏@darenmillard

Sorry Ryan Miller but after the season your and your team have produced, beaking adam henrique after stopping him in the shootout is sad.

Ryan Miller is a piece of ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
That was seriously the worst I've seen any goalie look in the shootout since Yann Danis allowed like three in a row during one of them, just standing still like Moose did.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I guess I'm joining a total meltdown mode thread?

Hedberg's not playing like Hedberg, but the overall team effort is there. We're playing a lot better than we were, the wins will eventually start coming. Tonight and the game in Winnipeg were definitely winnable games the way we played. You're not going to win them all and we definitely won some games we shouldn't have earlier on.

Look on the bright side though, Loktionov is still a ****ing boss.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Not that moose was stopping anyone who shot but the fact Ennis did not get a penalty for elbowing at the end of OT was bs and he should not have been eligible for the shootout. Horrid officiating.

* never mind, it only applies to majors, game misconducts, and 10 min unsportsmanlikes. I swore it used to include minors though.

apice3*

If the refs continue this OT garbage I'm going to stop watching the sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad