GDT: GM: 21 Your New Jersey Devils @ Buffalo Sabres, 3pm, MSG +

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Another loss. Yeah. How bout dem Devils?

Lou alive?

Refs are a disgrace but we are a soon to be nonplayoff team.

Moose needs to sit. Swiss cheese in that shootout.

I hate this team.

You hate this team? Can you please just stop watching already:shakehead:rant:

MauDevils

Jan 11, 2009
New Jersey
That was seriously the worst I've seen any goalie look in the shootout since Yann Danis allowed like three in a row during one of them, just standing still like Moose did.

He's always been terrible for us. He comes out so far, I remember last year someone skated right past him and put it in.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Yeah **** the sabres after their classlessness today. And yeah this team is brutal plus hedberg can't stop a beach ball. I must say, tallinder was the best defenseman again tonight by far I thought.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
I want to see Ennis or Kaleta actually fight instead of their forearm cheap shots/face washes. They would get ****ing dropped by Kovalchuk or Henrique.

At the end of the day (and I know those Sabres posters are reading this :) ) they aren't a playoff team. Devils are slumping terribly but for the Sabres at times they were playing terribly disjointed hockey with no game plan. The PP in OT was bad considering how much they actually had the puck close to Hedberg with few chances.

Hedberg sucks sorry.

Last edited:

OpethNJD

loldevils
Jan 13, 2013
Vernon, Nj
I guess I'm joining a total meltdown mode thread?

Hedberg's not playing like Hedberg, but the overall team effort is there. We're playing a lot better than we were, the wins will eventually start coming. Tonight and the game in Winnipeg were definitely winnable games the way we played. You're not going to win them all and we definitely won some games we shouldn't have earlier on.

Look on the bright side though, Loktionov is still a ****ing boss.

We did play better but they can't settle on wins "eventually"...not in a short season, either make a trade and make a run or tank the season and get a good pick

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Ryan Miller.....lmfao you loser. Take your one elite season and shove it up your ass you freak.

As for overtime, the Devils continue to get ****ed in it. That call on Zid, my God, whichever official called that garbage needs to drive off a damn cliff.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I guess I'm joining a total meltdown mode thread?

Hedberg's not playing like Hedberg, but the overall team effort is there. We're playing a lot better than we were, the wins will eventually start coming. Tonight and the game in Winnipeg were definitely winnable games the way we played.

Point behind Pitt with a game in hand, and we have two in hand on Philly and the refs decided to start being *******s going into OT, but lets meltdown.

We needs some Marty. Moose defenders say what you want he has been weak for days now, and today was no different. As small as possible along the posts, and just a piss poor shootout.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Ya I say f it and do that. Moose was again not strong today. Small on the posts and that shootout was awful

Moose let in 2 trash goals by not squaring up and was invisable in the SO. Pommy always shoots forehand high,you have to take that away.

Kovy has to hit the net too.

But another weak effort and putrid officiating leads to a big loss.

Team does nit stuck up for each other too. They let Ennis facewash Henrique and Greene did nothing.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Allow me to say this:

What a bunch of classless ********ers. Dives, cheap shots, taunting. Good stuff.

Also, one of the worst officiating I`ve ever seen, no kidding.

ILikeItVeryMuch*

Miller is mad at any Canadian it seems since he got shown up by Roberto Luongo of all people.

It is also sad that Henrique has a more impressive trophy case than Ryan, 2 seasons into his career.

MauDevils

Jan 11, 2009
New Jersey
We did play better but they can't settle on wins "eventually"...not in a short season, either make a trade and make a run or tank the season and get a good pick

I'd rather keep our assets this year. No one person is going to turn this around.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
He's always been terrible for us. He comes out so far, I remember last year someone skated right past him and put it in.

I think Hedberg is actually one of the better goalies in the shootout in terms of save percentage. I was surprised when I learned that because I also don't think he looks good during them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad