GDT: GM: 21 Your New Jersey Devils @ Buffalo Sabres, 3pm, MSG +

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt Cobain

Mar 30, 2004
you guys are really overreacting..we win 2 in a row and were in first place..well be fine once marty gets back.. some of you should be prescribed xanax.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Is it weird that all I can think of at the moment is an image of myself running over Miller?

The image gives me a great pleasure. :naughty:

craigfinger2.gif

Not at all. The guys is a freak overrated ******* and I'd take great pleasure in seeing NJ pump 6 goals past his ass next week.

rtr1105

1995 • 2000 • 2003
Jan 26, 2013
New Jersey, USA
We played good in the second and third but unfortunately couldn't pull it off. We really needed 2 points from this one. I was impressed by Elias, Henrique, Lokti, Matteau, CBGB, Larsson, Sal, and Tallinder. Guys that really need to get it going are Zajac and Poni. Zajac has been quiet and I sometimes forget that Poni is out there.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice

Bobby Butler played only one shift in the third period for the second game in a row.

please just put barch in already. he was doing his job fine. butler does next to nothing.

Barch getting Fayned.

apice3*

Although he didn't score, I thought Kovy was great today aside from that shorthanded goal allowed

apice3*

Half hour later and I'm still heated over this loss. I'm going to play COD

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
@TGfireandice: DeBoer on Butler: “I’m not targeting him. I’m just trying to get wins that’s all.”

:laugh: that's gotta suck for Butler.

How about we make a trade for a forward instead of wasting a spot on one?

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
^^^^Taken straight from the Buffalo board.

I was unaware that there was anything in New York except for the Big Apple.

That's funny. I know tons of Buffalo transplants in NJ. Never knew anyone who left NJ to go to Buffalo. Funny.

apice3*

Loktionov is becoming what we wanted Tedenby to be

Butler has become what Tedenby was

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Butler gets dressed and then they staple his ass to the bench where he belongs. So whats the point of playing him in the first place? I mean he literally offers this team nothing. You don't need corsi or any of that other **** to realize this. He's a black hole of a player. Barch gets ****ted on left and right here but at least the guy fills some type of a role, and he actually wasn't horrific. Bobby ****ing Butler. This team is playing AT LEAST one forward short every god damn game and Ive just about had it.

zenthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Is DeBoer the sort of coach that would be willing to take some penalties to "send a message" on Thursday? Or will Scott just tussle with a goon for the crowd's benefit?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Amen. Seriously what are the consequences these guys face? There is no accountability in officiating. And this league is in denial about this problem. Everytime the fans express their concern about the bad officiating in this league, it gets dismissed. "It's a fast game and a tough job", "Bad calls go both ways, it evens out in the end", "Fans complain about the referees only when their team loses", "The other leagues don't have great officiating either". All these cop outs to cover up what a ****** job they do. It's disgusting and it is ruining the game.

The refs ruin too many games. It's not like that in the other sports.

They miss an obvious crosscheck to Kovys back and call roughing on Zids when gerbe jumps into him in ot and also a phantom trip on Sal.

My love for the game has diminished due to the horrendous officiating.

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
Although he didn't score, I thought Kovy was great today aside from that shorthanded goal allowed

I only watched third, I could not find him really producing anything. Lazy passes, no board presence. Chico kept hyping him and I never understood what he was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad