GDT: GM#20: YOUR New Jersey Devils @ Winnipeg Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Lou needs to wake up. He iced this team, and he needs to make it better.

This was a game we could have used more scoring. Off to BuffaLOL who's won 2 in a row.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Just pathetic.

Winnipeg cant move to the West fast enough, their fans are almost as obnoxiously and ludicrously biased as Canadians fans.

Status Quo*

They better not ****ing lose on Saturday against that ****ing pile of garbage Buffalo.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
cant even get it in the fu**** zone jesus christ...we arent making the playoffs...cue the "holy overreaction batman" r u watching??

worst ive seen us play since macclean

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Can't score two ******* goals against the POS Jets.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
rofl like i said last game i dont even get mad anymore. this team is a ****ing embarassment. playoffs? hahahahahahahaha yeahhhhh about that keep dreaming

Jan 15, 2008
Richmond, VA
Wow. I was pleased with their play and I come on here to see every one complaining. Our board sucks. Be positive for once. We've been pretty decent tonight.

Seriously? How many completed passes or scoring chances did they have? How many times did they shoot the puck directly into traffic? How often did they hold the zone or forecheck for more than a single shift in the second? How many avoidable rushes did they allow?

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
I wasn't really worried about this team, but I'm really starting too.

They have to get out of this slump pronto because they are sliding towards the back end of the race right now.

lboogie42*

Moral victories don't count in the standings. Points do. And we have not gotten much in a long while.

We are slow,soft and not clutch.

Lou needs to do a lot of work.

I don't think the fault should all go on Lou. I mean, it's almost the same roster from last year. If anything it's the coaching. This roster has a lot of talent. There is no reason why we should be playing so bad.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Undoubtedly, that would be the suggestion, but his replacement on the PP would be Greene who was nearly as awful tonight.

Well really it'd be Harrold, you're not sitting Zidlicky unless you put Harrold in the lineup, or take the Huggies off Larsson and play him on the PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad